Today's No. 1 Request
- More healthy options. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p90
Talks about the popularity of chicken dishes in universities and colleges in the United States. Information on chicken menus; How chicken is served by caterers; Why chicken remains popular.
- Always the favorite. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p66
Relates the popularity of chicken menus at university cafeterias in the U.S. Use of chicken as the main ingredient in food recipes at Union College in Schenectady, New York; Sample chicken dishes offered at West Oregon University in Monmouth; Basic chicken dishes served at Central Washington...
- Health, comfort and taste. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p94
Offers a look at how chicken is served by campus foodservice facilities in the United States. Chicken dishes that are popular among students; What makes chicken appealing to foodservice; How chicken dishes are prepared.
- Spicier grab-and-go. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p122
Looks into the popularity of chicken recipes at food service operations in various colleges and universities in the United States. Marketing sell behind the popcorn chicken; Popularity of hot and spicy recipes for chicken; Variations in serving chicken meat; Chicken sales in resident dining...
- From soup to nuggets. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p78
Focuses on various varieties of chicken offered by food service operators in colleges and universities in the United States. Type of comfort foods offered at the University of California in Berkeley; Recipe for Chicken Dijonaise; Popular form of chicken served at Texas Tech University in Lubbock.
- FOR NEARLY ANY DAYPART: NEW LINES ON CHICKEN. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p106
Offers a look at the chicken food service operations at four institutions in the United States. Logansport Memorial Hospital in Indiana; West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, West Virginia; Grant Regional Health Center in Lancaster, Wisconsin; Johnstown Correctional Center in...
- Deli Salads Find Their Flavors. Baltazar, Amanda // FoodService Director;3/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p36
The article focuses on the deli salads being offered by various institutions in the U.S. The most popular salad at Dining Services of the Colorado State University is the chicken salad in traditional, Asian, with walnuts and grapes, and pesto. According to Eli Huff of Union Public Schools in...
- What are ya?Chicken? Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p62
Focuses on the different chicken menu applications used by food service operators in the U.S. Menu design prepared by Frank Cirillo for the Cathedral Preparatory School at Erie, Pennsylvania; Development of new chicken recipes by Beth Gallagher at the York Hospital in York, Maine; Food service...
- College foodservice meets challenges with innovations. Pierce, C. Dennis // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p3
Editorial. Discusses some of the innovations which are being made in colleges in the United States, to improve the food service operations. Details on some of the changes made to cafeterias in colleges; Problems which are being encountered by food service directors; Reference to some of the...