PRODUCT INNOVATION CONTINUES: WATER WORKS!
- Pour It On. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;4/1/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on the competition among bottled water companies in the U.S. in 2001. Top water brands of Perrier Group of America; Amount spent by Perrier on its brands; Decrease in the sales of Group Danone's Evian brand; Increase in the volume of PepsiCo's Aquafina; Plan of Coke to enter the kid's...
- FANTASYLAND. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;4/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p42
Presents information on the top 10 bottled water brands in the U.S. in 2001, according to Beverage Marketing Corp. Aquafina by Pepsi; Dasani by Coke; Poland Spring by Perrier Group; Sparkletts by Danone.
- FAR OUTPACING SODA, JUICE GROWTH: WATER HEATS UP. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p78
Provides information on the bottled water industry in the United States. Brands under the Perrier Group, the leading bottled water company in 1999; Promotional strategy for the Ice Mountain Spring Water; Reason for the growth rate of bottled water per capita consumption in 1999.
- Coca-Cola: steaming into French waters. // MarketWatch: Drinks;January 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p8
Reports on United States soft drinks company, Coca-Cola's launched of Dasani bottled water into the French market in spring 2004. Competing brands in the mineral water market; Share of bottle water in Coca-Cola's turnover; Percentage share of Danone and Nestle in the French bottled water market.
- Bottled Water SCOPE. // Beverage World;11/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1696, p44
Presents updates related to the bottled water industry as of November 2000. Details on the involvement of Danone brands Evian and Ferrarelle in a hunger relief campaign; Details on the promotion launched by Dasani; How the Iceland Spring water is bottled.
- Bottled Water Industry Profile: Germany. // Bottled Water Industry Profile: Germany;Jan2014, p1
A profile of the bottled water industry in Germany as of January 2014 is presented. Topics discussed include forecasts for the market to 2017, market value, volume and segmentation in 2012, and macroeconomic indicators from 2008 to 2012. Also mentioned are the degree of rivalry among existing...
- The Pure Leader. Theodore, Sarah // Beverage Industry;Jan2001, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p20
Profiles The Perrier Group of America, the largest bottled water company in the United States. Brands manufactured by the company; Company growth through acquisitions of smaller water companies; Factors behind the company's successful marketing strategies; Profits made in 2000; Insights on...
- What price water? Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;4/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p36
Presents information on the bottled water industry. Performance of bottled water companies Group Danone and Perrier Group of America; Reasons for the increase in promotional pricing for bottled water; Effects of lower-priced bottled water take-home channels on overall margins for carbonated...
- Bottled Water Industry Profile: Asia-Pacific. // Bottled Water Industry Profile: Asia-Pacific;Dec2006, p1
Presents a profile of the Bottled Water industry in Asia-Pacific. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.