FOR TRAINER TRAINING: Greystone hosts Sodexho
- Sodexo Team Up With Derry Clarke. // Hospitality Ireland;Oct/Nov2009, Issue 62, p94
The article reports on the partnership agreement signed between Sodexo and chef Derry Clarke of L'Ecrivain. Under the said contract and as part of Sodexo's 2009-2010 craft development programme, Clarke will be helping with the training and culinary development of Sodexo's 500 chefs. According to...
- Michelin duo to help train Sodexo chefs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/28/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4542, p6
The article reports on the partnership between Michelin-starred restaurateurs Pascal Aussignac and Vincent Labeyrie to help train chefs from Sodexo Inc. in London, England. The training will involve a range of on-the-job training programs at Club Gascon restaurant. In addition, the duo will...
- Sodexho launches training program. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p18
Report that Sodexho USA has created a training program to improve the skills of its cooks and line servers.
- Sodexho gathers snack preference data. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p19
Reports on Sodexho USA's Product Preference Survey, a part of the company's `Better For You' program that it developed with one of its food manufacturer.
- Sodexho opens Mamma Ilardo's in hospital. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the opening of Sodexho USA's first outlet of Mamma Ilardo's pizza concept in the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Sodexho announced culinary gold winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/30/95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p37
Reports on Sodexho USA's holding of a culinary competition among chefs.
- Contract corner. Landel, Michel // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p19
Presents Sodexho USA president and chief executive, Michel Landel's insights regarding a 20-city tour of the United States to enable the firm's employees to voice their concerns, questions and recommendations regarding the growth of the company.
- Participation in hunger relief is its own reward. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/31/97, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p18
Discusses food management company Sodexho USA's initiatives at raising awareness of hunger in the United States. Participation in hunger-relief program such as the Serv-A-Thon initiative; Optimism by Sodexho vice president of marketing and strategy Steve Brady on program's success.
- B&I contractors feel the squeeze. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4257, p18
Investigates the corporate profits of Sodexho UK & Ireland. Decision to terminate its most unprofitable contracts; Concerns of analysts on the cost-cutting measures of the company; Worldwide results of the company for the first quarter of 2003.
- Sodexo Names New CFO. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;1/17/2012, p1
The article announces the appointment of Olivier Poirot as senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO) at Sodexo.