MANAGEMENT CONSOLIDATED: Miami govt. center adds brands
- IN LAS VEGAS GOVT. CTR.: Pushcart takes breakfast, snacks to the desk-bound. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Reports the expansion of the pushcart food service to employees at Clark County Government Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Type of foods offered by the service; Views on the benefits of the pushcart food service.
- BLENDING FRESH FOODS, SCRATCH-COOKING: Govt. center contractor keeps current in Vegas. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on how Fresh Express, a food service contractor that provides meals and snacks for workers in the Clark County Government Center, compete with the trends in the restaurant industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. Challenge faced by the company in keeping their menus creative and fresh; How the...
- TABLE TALK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/7/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4285, p20
Offers observations on the food services of restaurants in England. Decision of Pizza Hut to ban its regular customer who complained about their food prices in Cambridgeshire; Transformation of the historic building Temperance Hall to a pub in West Yorkshire; Response of Karl Leaver, CEO of De...
- Junior High School Tendencies. Schrader, Carl W. // Education;Sep1926, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p22
The article discusses tendencies of development in the junior high school in the U.S. The increase in the school building program and the extensive junior high school plans for physical education program have resulted in the extension downward from the high school to the junior high school of an...
- Live from City Hall. Fenley, G. // Architectural Record;Feb1991, Vol. 179 Issue 2, Record Lighting p48
Examines the new Atlanta City Council chamber which incorporates studio-quality architectural lighting that avoids using unsightly poles and cables for television broadcasts.
- The people's business. Murphy, Cullen // Atlantic (02769077);Apr93, Vol. 271 Issue 4, p22
Discusses the appeal and history of federal buildings. Author's trip to obtain the form for extension on filing for income-tax return; Grandeur in federal buildings; Public Buildings Act of 1959; Familiarity of federal buildings in different cities; `Commerce Business Daily'; More.
- Government agencies/universities. // Buildings;Aug94, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p92
Presents a chart of the biggest government buildings and universities in the United States and Canada as of August 1994. Total area; Square feet of modernized planned; In-house services.
- reception locator. // Cincinnati Magazine;Winter2009 Wedding, p114
The article lists the names and addresses of several establishments in Ohio which can be used as a site for reception or any other celebration including RB Riverboats at 101 Riverboat Row, Newport, Bel-Wood country club at 5873 Ludlum Road, Morrow and the Benchmark at Fifth and Johnson St.,...
- Government. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/01/96, Vol. 12 Issue 27, pM-15
Presents government facilities scheduled for construction in Detroit, Michigan. Developer; Project description; Location; Status; Cost and financing.