JPMORGAN CHASE OPENS IN JERSEY
- Bank's likely move driven by high costs. GEIGER, DANIEL; ELSTEIN, AARON // Crain's New York Business;10/20/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p0003
The article reports on the plan of the banking company JPMorgan Chase & Co. to downscale its offices in New York City. It states that the bank is trying to save money by packing more of their business operations into smaller spaces. It notes that the bank is considering to move 16, 000 of its...
- JP Morgan agrees Docklands move. Buckley, James // Estates Gazette;11/22/2008, Issue 846, p24
The article reports on the decision of JP Morgan to move to a European headquarters at Canary Wharf in London, England in 2013. The U.S. merchant bank paid Â£237 million for a 999-year lease on the Riverside South site. The author notes that the relocation will be a boost for the estate, which...
- JPMorgan Set to Leave WaMu Office, Consolidate. Coleman, Murray // Orange County Business Journal;2/8/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. to move its local offices after signing a long-term lease within Irvine Co. in Orange County, California. According to Paul Kaufman, regional president for middle-market commercial banking, the move is to provide room and consolidate...
- When the going gets tough, that's tough, buy Prada. // Money Management;7/12/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p28
The article offers information on the new headquarters of J. P. Morgan Chase & Co., which is located in Sydney central business district (CBD), New South Wales.
- Tenants ally to squeeze landlord. Fickenscher, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p11
Reports the relocation of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. bank to Fisk Building in New York City. Terms of the agreement between Chase bank and building manager George Fabian; Amount of the paid lease; Relocation of several tenants from Fisk Building.
- FOCUSING ON MAXIMUM CAPACITY: JPMorgan Chase prepares for new growth in downtown NYC. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the renovation of an unused employee cafeteria in lower Manhattan, New York City administered by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to accommodate its growing employee population as of February 15, 2003. Food service operations being administered by JPMorgan; Changes made to the cafeteria;...
- MANAGEMENT: Client diversity drives decision to outsource fdsvc. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p46
Presents information on a forecast regarding the involvement of contract management firms in the food service market of business and industry. List of companies contracted by JP Morgan Chase for its food service program; Business concepts adapted by the Stephen P. Clark Government Center in...
- JPM-Chase to Sell N.Y. Office Building. // American Banker;3/19/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 53, p24
Reports on the confirmation made by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to sell an office building it owns in New York City. Value of the building.
- East Coast Buyer Takes JP Morgan Chase-Leased Office. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;12/25/2012, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of an office property leased to JP Morgan Chase in Columbus, Ohio by an East Coast institution.