BRANDING ON THE MOVE: Subway drives sales at Conn. sub base
- Subway looks at possible value menu. // Advertising Age;12/18/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 51, p30
The article reports on the plans of Subway Sandwiches & Salads Inc. to offer a value menu in December 1995.
- Subway, Tae-Bo Kickbox into 2000 With Healthy Weight-Loss Regimen. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;12/06/99, Vol. 40 Issue 46, p10
Details the menu promotion of Subway restaurant chain to support its 7 under 6 low-fat sandwiches. Agency which will handle the campaign; Features of the advertisement; Description of its reformulated sandwich bread; Target market of the low-fat sandwiches.
- Take the subway. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Sep98, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p16
Recommends sandwiches made by the Subway fast-food chain as a healthy alternative to hamburgers or pizza. Subway's low-fat sandwiches; Examples of sandwiches sold by Subway; Tip on how to keep the fat and sodium content low.
- School looks at Subway offer for lunches. // British Baker;7/27/2012, p8
The article offers information regarding the availability of sandwiches of Doctor's Associates Inc. in a sixth form college in Manchester, England.
- Putting Their Foot In It. // Hospitality Ireland;Feb2013, Issue 81, p47
The article reports on the criticisms being confronted by fast food chain Subway due to claims that its famous footlong sandwiches are falling short.
- Subway revs health push with wrap. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;08/10/98, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p48
Reports on Subway Sandwiches & Salads Inc.'s introduction of a wrap-style sandwich. Tie-ins with Warner Brothers Inc.; Criticisms at its burger-purveying competitors; Storyline of the national spot set in a burger restaurant.
- Subway at a crossroads. MAZE, JONATHAN // Nation's Restaurant News;8/10/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p12
The article discusses the success and failure of Subway, a quick-service sandwich chain which was founded by American businessman Fred DeLuca in 1965. Topics covered include Subway's decision to start franchising in 1974, its success after the publication in 1999 of the story of Indiana man...
- Subway Breaks New Ads From MMB, Goodby. // Adweek;11/15/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 43, p4
This article presents information on the company Subway which unveils two ads through Boston independent McCarthy Mambro Bertino starring familiar pitchman Jared Fogle and positioning Subway's sandwiches as healthy alternatives to fast food. One 30-second spot," Stay Away," shows Jared comparing...
- Subway offers hospital-goers a quick and delicious meal. // Caribbean Business;10/21/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 41, pS27
The article focuses on Subway's development of special meals for hospital patients in Puerto Rico.