Mediaedge in Â£10m Saga win
- Saga holds onto Mediaedge:cia. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2002, p2
Reports the selection of Mediaedge:cia to handle the media planning and buying account of Saga in Great Britain. Division of the group into Saga Holidays and Saga Services; List of agencies pitching for the account; Formation of Mediaedge:cia through the merger of CIA and Mediaedge.
- Saga calls review of Â£34m combined media account. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;4/7/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the review of the media planning and buying account of Saga Group Ltd. which is held by Mediaedge:CIA in Great Britain. Amount spent by the firm on advertising; Revival of the brand; Financial performance of the company.
- Saga opens up new talks with agencies over its Â£15m brief. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p5
Reports that Mediaedge:cia's tenure on the 15 million Saga media brief is once again in doubt as the company stops talk with rival media agencies. Facilities provided by Saga.
- ON THE EDGE. Dos, Sarah // Employee Benefits;Apr2003, p34
Features the advertising firm Mediaedge: CIA. Background of the company; Nature of business; Owners; Key corporate values; Implementation of flexible benefits scheme. INSETS: Fletcher won't quiver amid illness cover;Mediaedge: cia at a glance;THE BENEFITS CULTURE.
- Time Inc hands CIA media for UK debut of In Style magazine. Darby, Ian // Campaign;12/1/2000, Issue 48, p1
Reports the appointment of agency CIA by the celebrity lifestyle magazine 'In Style' to handle its campaign launching in Great Britain.
- Norman brings his passion to Mediaedge: cia rollercoaster. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);3/14/2003, Issue 11, p14
Reports on appointment of Rob Norman, a media man, as chairman of the advertising agency Mediaedge:cia in place of Fiona McAnena in the Great Britain. Reason for replacement of McAnena by Norman; Personality traits of Norman; His career profile; His plan to change perception of the agency.
- Eurosport five-a-siders revel in football glory. // Campaign;6/22/2007, Issue 25, p47
The article presents information about IAA five-a-side tournament held on June 16, 200 in Battersea Park in London, England. The match was played between Mediaedge:cia and Team Eurosport. The media agency was always going to come second to media owner. The IAA five-a-side tournament is...
- Mediaedge: cia. McClellan, Steve // MediaWeek;3/3/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p22
The article profiles the advertising agency Mediaedge:cia. When the company was tapped by Cingular to provide media planning and buying in 2005, it knew it had reached success. But a sub-par digital offering led Cingular to launch a digital media review soon after. The author examines the...
- INSIDER'S VIEW SWEDEN. Collin, Daniel // Campaign;5/16/2008, Issue 19, p17
The author reflects on the significance of digital media amidst online advertising set to dominate television in 2008 in Sweden. He asserts that the growth of digital communication is poised to give back the initiative to marketers and agencies. He cites an effort by Mediaedge:cia which has...