Optimedia wins Â£187m pitch to handle HP
- PlayJam channel hands Â£1m media job to Optimedia. // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p5
Reports the selection of Optimedia by PlayJam, the interactive gaming channel, to handle its media buying and planning account in Great Britain.
- Publicis sets up Optimedia after merging units. Militante, Giselle // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/26/2002, p6
Reports the establishment of Optimedia by the advertising agency Publicis Groupe SA in Manila, Philippines.
- Is Optimedia right to unite TV and online buying? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);04/14/2000, Issue 15, p14
Relates the views of advertising executives on Optimedia's decision to form a department handling television, interactive and online media. Includes Granada Media Sales chief executive Mick Desmond; Initiative Media broadcast director David Cuff; Mediapolis managing partner Russell Boyman.
- Media giants set to merge. Wheeler, Brian // Marketing Week;6/22/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p5
Reports on the plan of Great Britain-based media agencies Optimedia and Zenith to merge.
- Saatchi deal to fuel media rejig. Wheeler, Brian // Marketing Week;6/22/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p9
Focuses on the expected start of merger talks between Great Britain-based advertising agencies Optimedia and Zenith. Response to the merger of Publicis and Saatchi & Saatchi; Agency networks' aim to create economies of scale; Projection of a major presence in the industry.
- NEW CAMPAIGNS THE WORLD. // Campaign;5/26/2006, Issue 21, p35
This article presents information on various advertisement campaigns started by various advertising agencies of Great Britain. An ad started by Optimedia Inc. and created by Publicis West aims to show that there are easier ways of winning a big cash prize than risking life and limb. In each...
- Turning campaign planning on its head. Pereira, Paul // Finance Week;10/12/2001, p44
Focuses on the promotion of an effective advertising campaign by Optimedia, an advertising agency in South Africa. Innovativeness of Optimedia in using the media to design process of advertising; Aim of the agency; Changes on the perception of people towards media and brands.
- Optimedia grows beyond Simon. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/19/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p12
The article profiles Optimedia, an Indianapolis, Indiana-based advertising media buying and placement company in 2008. It includes background information on the agency and its top executives, as well as a description of its various service offerings in the market. Also cited is a sampling of...
- Manning Gottlieb and Optimedia show signs of desperation for AA. // Campaign (UK);10/18/2002, Issue 41, p40
Reports on the advertising competitions between media agency rivalries Manning Gottlieb OMD and Optimedia in Great Britain.