Gillette lines up three-way review of $408m account
- The big push. // Advertising Age;6/3/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 23, p58
Describes a commercial for Procter & Gamble Co.'s Luvs diapers, created by Leo Burnett USA.
- Procter & Gamble said to be reviewing its pan-European buying arrangements. Brunelli, Richard // MediaWeek;8/9/93, Vol. 3 Issue 32, p3
Reports on Procter & Gamble's (P&G) review of its pan-European media buying business. Setup of a central agency to maximize efficiency; Zenith Media Worldwide as P&G's main media handler; European media manager Daryl Simm as the head of the review; Reports in the `Campaign' advertising trade...
- Narrow scope: Few sites accept new P&G ads. Warner, Bernhard // Adweek Western Edition;10/20/97, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p59
Focuses on the reaction Procter and Gamble is getting for its advertisements (ads) for Scope Mouthwash. Indication that the Scope situation is following a pattern that began in spring 1997; Information on college networks that have agreed to run the ads; Features of the ads; Amount sources...
- P&G wakes up to flaws in its advertising strategy. // Campaign;11/20/98, Issue 47, p12
Presents information on the advertising strategy of the Procter & Gamble company. Initiatives within the company to improve its advertising; Need for creativity in P&G: Plan of the P&G to speed up the internal decision-making process.
- P&G instructs roster to win awards. Watts, Jenny // Campaign (UK);10/25/2002, Issue 42, p1
Focuses on the efforts of Proctor & Gamble Co. (P&G) to improve its advertising creativity. Mandate sent to the company's roster of networks outlining the award schemes it wants to win; Agencies addressed by a memo from a marketing executive of P&G; International awards ceremonies in the memo;...
- P&G expects to put $2.4bn of adspend into digital formats. // Campaign (UK);08/28/98, Issue 35, p4
Reports that Procter and Gamble company disclosed that the majority of its global advertising budget could be spent on interactive digital media. Plans of the company to become the heart of a digital advertising infrastructure; Reference to an advertising summit hosted by Procter and Gamble at...
- P&G Bails, Movies Roll in 2Q. Cooper, Jim; Consoli, John // MediaWeek;02/08/99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p5
Reports that Procter & Gamble company has exercised options to cancel upfront advertising buys. Implication of the company's move; Problems confronting cable network operators in second-quarter; Increase in the motion-picture advertising.
- P&G media operations revamped. Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;12/15/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 50, p1
Reports that Procter & Gamble Co. is restructuring its internal media operations. Value of its United States media purchases; Consolidations of television and print advertising; Account values; Involvement of the MacManus Group and Leo Burnett agencies.
- P&G's new world order. Campbell, Lisa // Campaign (UK);10/29/99, Issue 43, p36
Focuses on the efforts of Procter & Gamble to improve on its advertising. Introduction of more emotionally-led advertising; Emphasis given on aesthetics; Creation of groundbreaking advertisements for the company's health and beautycare products; Description of some advertisements by the...