DTI hires Miles Calcraft and PHD for small business drive
- Maverick Durden has broken away from the past. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);5/25/2007, Issue 21, p13
The article presents information related to Maverick Durden, who joined the creative advertising agency Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy as a partner. He left PHD Inc., a company founded by him. He said that his role in the company would be to help grow the agency, it's partly new business,...
- The hill was alive with the sound ofâ€¦MCBD's Sisters of Mercy party. // Campaign;6/14/2002, Issue 23, p40
Highlights the third year anniversary of advertising agency Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy. Venue of the celebration; Imitation of the 'Sound of Music' motion picture; Percentage of female employees of the company.
- MCBD wins BBC Magazines' media planning. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/8/2002, Issue 5, p7
Reports the selection of Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy (MCBD) to work the media planning account for BBC Magazines. Emphasis on the importance of the indivisibility of media and strategic planner; Relationship of MCDP with BBC Worldwide; Responsibility of the agency to create the Radio Times...
- Miles Calcraft beats two to pick up ...5m Bosch UK relaunch. Garrett, Jade // Campaign (UK);11/05/99, Issue 44, p1
Reports that advertising agency Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy is said to have picked up the account to relaunch Bosch, after beating Saatchi & Saatchi and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. Miles expected to work on a TV and print campaign due in Great Britain in February 2000.
- Miles Calcraft scoops BT internet task. Garrett, Jade // Campaign (UK);04/14/2000, Issue 15, p1
Reports on the Syntegra advertising account acquired by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy. Estimated amount of the account; Goal of the campaign to be created by the agency.
- Dyson review Â£4m ad brief as MCBD exits. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;11/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p12
Reports that vacuum cleaner manufacturer Dyson Corp. is searching for another advertising agency following the exit of Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy. Worth of Dyson's advertising contract; Appointment of Jo Field as marketing director of Dyson.
- Metropolitan Police. // Marketing Week;2/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on a campaign launched by the Metropolitan Police to highlight the benefits of its Safe Neighborhoods local policing initiatives in London, England. Advertising agency Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy created the advertisements. The advertisements provide a website address to...
- Shops must fight to keep the principles that they hold dear. Beale, Claire // Campaign;05/19/2000, Issue 20, p2
Encourages advertising agencies to keep their principles and exercise corporate ethics. Difficulty for small agencies to turn down accounts on the basis of principles; Principle behind the decision of Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy to part company with Bosch as client just six months after...
- Boost for media at Miles Calcraft. Garrett, Jade // Campaign;08/25/2000, Issue 34, p3
Discusses the efforts of Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy to strengthen its position as a full-service agency. Appointments in the company's media department; Chairman Jeremy Miles' description of the company's media and creative strategy; Profile of the appointees.