Bmi puts Â£3.2m brief out to pitch
- If he can make it there... Fahey, Alison; Parpis, Eleftheria // Adweek Western Edition;09/14/98, Vol. 48 Issue 37, p20
Focuses on London, England-based advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty's opening of an office in New York City. Company history; Clients; Awards; Total capitalized billings in 1997; Gross income. INSETS: Levi's rough cut.;Fit to be Ty..
- BBH appoints head of client services. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign (UK);10/18/2002, Issue 41, p8
Reports the selection of Dominic Stinton for the position of client services manager of Bartle Bogle Hegarty in Great Britain. Career history of Stinton; Elimination of traditional advertising; Expertise of Stinton.
- Some shops go global without a net. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;6/12/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p12
Reports on efforts by some advertising agencies in Great Britain to persuade marketers they can handle international accounts. Attempt to gain a share of the market dominated by big advertising agency networks; British Airways' invitation to Bartle Bogle Hegarty to match its single office in...
- If he can make it there... Fahey, Alison; Parpis, Eleftheria // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/14/98, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p20
Focuses on the advertising agency, Bartle Bogle Hegarty company (BBH), which plans to open an office in New York's historic Flatiron district. When the three partners of BBH, John Bartle, Nigel Bogle and John Hegarty, first met; Indication that BBH won business from Audi AG, Whitbread company...
- BBH COMES OF AGE. Carson, Paula // Creative Review;Nov2003, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p58
Focuses on Great Britain-based advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH). Celebration by BBH of its 21st anniversary in 2003; Achievements in creativity; Music businesses of the agency; Advertising works considered by BBH chairman John Hegarty as the best by the agency.
- After Cadillac curse, BBH looks for a reset. Parekh, Rupal // Advertising Age;10/4/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 35, p6
The article focuses on the advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty, discussing the company's reaction to loss of the account for advertising for Cadillac automobiles from General Motors Corp.
- Average scores fall as slump grips the UK's Top 300 shops. Aitken, Lucy // Campaign;2/22/2002, Issue 7, p1
Reports the ranking of top advertising agencies in Great Britain. Leadership of Bartle Bogle Hegarty in the ranking; Competition between Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel, IMP and McCann-Erickson.
- Flat Eric ad secures most national press coverage over 1999. // Campaign;01/14/2000, Issue 2, p7
Reports that advertising firm Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Levi's Sta-Prest commercial gained the most press coverage for 1999 in Great Britain.
- Bartle Bogle turns to Asia as talk swirls. Wentz, Laurel; Gleason, Mark; Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;4/22/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 17, p4
The article discusses rumors that London, England-based advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty is looking for partners in the United States. However, Bartle maintains that it is committed to opening its own offices outside Great Britain, independently, with the first one set for Singapore or...