Mark Warner picks Soul and Circus for marketing assault
- Circus restructures as brand consultant and seeks alliance. // Campaign (UK);1/11/2002, Issue 1, p1
Reports the restructuring of Circus, the media neutral agency as a brand and strategy consultancy.
- Soul expands into board game publishing. Mutel, Glen // Campaign;8/1/2003, Issue 31, p4
Advertising agency Soul is branching out from advertising by launching a boxed game, which will be sold in retail outlets such as Woolworths PLC, WH Smith Inc., Hamleys PLC and Argos PLC. Keepy Uppy the Game, is based on the skill of keeping a football in the air for as long as possible. Soul,...
- Circus hires three top marketers for expansion plans. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2000, p4
Announces the recruitment of marketing executives Eliza Burrows, Mark Johnson, and Paul Wylde by full-service advertising agency Circus. Duties and responsibilities.
- Different start-ups will find favour for the same reasons. Hatfield, Stefano // Campaign;01/23/98, Issue 4, p18
Assesses the chances for success of start-up advertising agencies Wieden & Kennedy and Circus. Wieden & Kennedy's plans to open an office in the United States; Launch of Circus by former Bates Dorland executives Paul Twivy and Tim Ashton together with Tim O'Kennedy and Dilys Maltby.
- Soul to build Hallmark brand after winning Â£3m UK brief. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign;7/26/2002, Issue 29, p2
Reports the selection of the advertising agency Soul to build the brand of Hallmark Cards Inc. in Great Britain. Plans of the agency for the card company; Focus of Soul to establish the greeting card brand; Importance of greeting cards in terms of human relationships.
- Circus takes on top O&M team in bid to raise online profile. // Campaign (UK);04/23/99, Issue 16, p10
States that advertising agency Circus has poached a creative team form Ogilvy & Mather to boost its new-media expertise.
- Daikin goes to Circus. // B&T Weekly;9/10/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2488, p2
Reports on the selection of advertising agency Circus by air conditioning manufacturer Daikin to be its new creative after months of speculation over who will win the multimillion-dollar account in Australia.
- Circus has appointed two new associates... // Campaign (UK);03/05/99, Issue 9, p3
Reports on the appointment of Sophie Webster and Emma Atkinson as associates of advertising firm Circus.
- Circus secures ...2m flood risk campaign. // Campaign (UK);04/16/99, Issue 15, p3
Reports that Great Britain's Environment Agency has awarded its flood warning public awareness task to Circus advertising agency. Plans for a public education campaign targeting high risk areas.