Quiet Storm wins Â£4m Cheestrings business
- Quiet Storm wins ï¿½2m Bliss work. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week (01419285);3/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p13
Reports the appointment of Quiet Storm to handle advertising campaign of EMAP Elan for the youth magazine 'Bliss' in Great Britain. Strapline used for the television advertisement; Relaunch of the magazine in a handbag-size; Decrease of sales.
- PlayboyTV picks Quiet storm for Â£2m ad task. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p6
Reports the selection of Quiet Storm by PlayboyTV to handle its advertising account in Great Britain. Promotional campaigns created by the agency for the company; Plans of PlayboyTV to launch five channel-based internet sites; Agreement of the company with Rivals.net.
- Quiet Storm wins Â£3m Mattessons meat task. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign (UK);11/29/2002, Issue 48, p2
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency Quiet Storm by Kerry Foods to revitalize its Mattessons cooked meats brand. Advertising agencies which competed for the assignment; Focus area of Quiet Storm; Agency which handles Kerry Foods account for media buying.
- Quiet Storm creates chef for Schwartz. // Campaign (UK);1/30/2004, Issue 5, p8
Advertising agency Quiet Storm has created a virtual chef to promote sauce manufacturer Schwartz's latest range of cooking sauces in a new television advertising. The character appears in the nick of time to save a housewife who is attempting to prepare a meal using an ordinary jar of cooking...
- HOTLINE. // Campaign;5/11/2012, Issue 19, p32
The article reports on several advertising agencies which will work on various projects including G2 Joshua to handle Costa Coffee's international account, Carat Leeds to handle media planning at Safestyle and Quiet Storm to manage "Look" magazine's advertising.
- The Week: Advertising Reviews - Cheestrings up for grabs. // Campaign (UK);8/10/2007, Issue 32, p40
The article reports that Kerry Foods Ltd. has shortlisted Ogilvy Advertising and Quiet Storm, the incumbent, for its pounds 5 million Cheestrings account. Media work, which is handled by Vizeum and Universal McCann, is unaffected.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;3/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p13
Presents news updates on marketing in Great Britain as of April 2003. Welsh Development Agency's appointment of a roster of agencies to handle its creative and media business; Brand campaign created by Quiet Storm for Kerry Foods Cheestrings; BBDO's creation of a U.S. campaign for AOL.
- New campaign: Fridge Raiders Chicken Bites. // Marketing (00253650);4/30/2008, p2
The article reports on the launch of the television (TV) campaign of Kerry Foods Ltd. for its Fridge Raiders Chicken Bites product. The advertisement, created by the agency Quiet Storm, focuses on the product's meatiness and intends to unleash the carnivorous side of consumers. The five flavors...
- Movies 24 plans first ad activity. // Marketing (00253650);2/28/2007, p10
The article reports that the television channel Movies 24 has selected the advertising agency Quiet Storm to handle its first advertising activity since it was launched in July 2006. The channel is owned by the firm Sparrowhawk Media. The agency has been asked to create a multimedia advertising...