Barclays hands Â£6m Woolwich brief to BBH
- TURKEY OF THE WEEK. // Campaign (UK);5/19/2006, Issue 20, p19
The article reports that advertising executive, Ben Bold is unconvinced by the fake-tanned couple in hippy wigs in Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd.'s latest advertising campaign for Woolwich PLC. According to Bold, faux hippies talking in a ludicrous Jamaican patois just brings on the red mist.
- BBH to create press and TV European ad strategy for Mentos. Mutel, Glen // Campaign;11/22/2002, Issue 47, p5
Reports that advertising company Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. (BBH) has won the pan-European business for confectionery brand Mentos' press and television advertisements. Strategies to be adopted by BBH to promote the brand; Other Mentos assignments held by BBH.
- Reason 502: They now come in a size that fits Godzilla. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Apr97, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the production of an advertising campaign by London's Bartle Bogle Hegarty to run in Japanese lifestyle magazines in celebration of the Levi's Japan line upgrade.
- Pick of the week. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p36
Focuses on an advertisement designed by Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. to promote Murphy's Irish Stout selected for the week ending December 6, 2002.
- BBH starts hunt for U.S. executives. Fahey, Alison // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/27/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p3
Reports on London, England-based Bartle Bogle Hagarty's plans to establish an advertising shop in New York, by the fourth quarter of 1998. groundwork laid out for the project; Other sites considered by the agency; Bartle's international advertising assignments.
- BBH nets Rugby World Cup advertising brief. // Campaign;2/14/2014, p3
The article reports that the advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. has picked up the advertising account to promote the 2015 Rugby World Cup, which will be held in England.
- Boggling the mind. Kaufman // SHOOT;10/23/98, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p17
Focuses on Bartle Bogle Hegarty's strategy for its global advertising business. Major clients; Key executives; Business model; Management; International locations; Target markets.
- Mills onâ€¦Murphy's. Mills, Dominic // Campaign;12/13/2002, Issue 50, p21
Focuses on the advertisement created by advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. for Murphy's. Brief description of the advertisement; Focus of the advertisements.
- Pick of the week. // Campaign;12/13/2002, Issue 50, p32
Focuses on the advertising spot created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. for Parker Pens.