Pairs md to oversee mergers of UK Disneyland divisions
- The life of Jo, Walt and all. Longman, Louise // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/17/2003, Issue 1659, p28
Profiles Jo Rzymowska, vice-president of marketing and sales at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Career history; Achievements; Personal background.
- Disneyland Paris picks Euro sales chief for top role. // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p3
Reports that Disneyland Paris appointed William Morris and Jo Rzymowska as head of marketing and managing director respectively.
- Rzymowska waves goodbye to Disney. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;2/9/2004, Issue 1704, p5
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts is on the lookout for a new vice-president of marketing and sales Great Britain and Ireland following Jo Rzymowska's decision to leave. Rzymowska, who has spent a total of six years with Disney, said she had no immediate plans but would stay in travel. She is...
- Watch Oasis sales debut on video. // Travel Weekly (UK);9/5/2008, p4
A photograph of Jo Rzymowska during the visit of "Travel Weekly" television (TV) at the Royal Caribbean International's call centre in Surrey, England is presented.
- August Cruise Baltic. // AirGuide Online.com;9/7/2009, p2
Information about several topics discussed at the August Cruise Baltic meeting held in Turku, Finland in August 2009 is presented. Topics include marketing within the cruise industry, port development, and common service standards. Furthermore, the meeting also featured associate vice president...
- In brief. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/1/2010, Issue 2929, p5
The article offers news briefs related to travel agents in Great Britain including the expansion of Brittany Ferries Ltd.'s itineraries, the relaunch of Abta Benevolent Fund at The Travel Convention in Malta and the appointment of Jo Rzymowska as chairman of the Passenger Shipping Association's...
- THE RISE OF RZYMOWSKA. // Travel Weekly (UK);1/11/2008, p32
An interview with Jo Rzymowska, managing director of Royal Caribbean International, is presented. When asked about his first experiences in the travel industry, he described his vacation in Majorca. He admitted that he is always very ambitious and that he wants a serious career. Rzymowska also...
- Royal Caribbean sticks its oar inâ€¦. // Travel Weekly (UK);2/22/2008, p8
A photograph of swimmer Sir Steve Redgrave, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line managing director UK and Ireland Jo Rzymowska is presented.
- Rzymowska will not take job permanently. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/14/2010, Vol. 5, p6
The article reports on Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s acting managing director Jo Rzymowska's decision to not take her job permanently.