Save the Children hires Y&R chief
- Save the Children seeks to replace marketing chief. // Marketing (00253650);5/3/2001, p4
Reports on Great Britain-based children's rights charitable organization Save the Children's search for a marketing director.
- Brand brainstorm to raise funds for children's causes. // Marketing (00253650);12/9/1999, p68
Reports that a group of marketing executives is planning to launch a fund raising campaign to benefit the Children's Promise Final Hour Appeal and The Amber Foundation.
- Set for sail of the century. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p29
Reports on the travel of Don Butler to raise money for the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association.
- Diabetes UK appoints top marketer. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);11/27/2003, p6
Diabetes UK, the leading charity for the disease in Great Britain, has created a top marketing role, as it aims to increase awareness of diabetes and boost its 180,000 strong membership. Dawn Jackson, marketing director at Leisure Connection has been hired as director of membership and...
- ChildLIne hires Parkes to lead direct activity. // Precision Marketing;3/26/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the appointment of Matt Parkes as head of direct marketing at the London, England-based children's charity group ChildLine. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- Marketing chief strides out for kids' charities. // Marketing (00253650);10/28/1999, p72
Reports on marketing executive Jane Jones' efforts to raise money for children's charities in Great Britain. Completion of the Paris Half Marathon to raise money for Stepping Out for Mencap; Embarking on a five-day trek across the Sinai desert.
- Chief marketer quits enlarged Macmillan. // Marketing Week;5/8/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that Kate Shanley has resigned from her position as chief marketer of Macmillan Cancer Support in Great Britain. In March 2008, Shanley joined Macmillan after the charity merged with Cancerbackup. Following Shanley's resignation, Macmillan is looking for a new marketing...
- THE WEEK IN CHARITIES. // PRWeek (London);8/21/2009, p8
The article presents an update on public relations (PR) issues surrounding charitable institutions in Great Britain as of August 2009. Anil Ranchod has been appointed as media and marketing manager at Mencap. The Time to Change campaign has launched two films to change public perception that...
- Fine Cell Work. Frankl, Ed // Design Week (Online Edition);1/15/2013, p1
The article reports on the cushions and quilts at the Fine Cell Work designed and created by inmates in Great Britain. It states that cushions and quilts are worked of 29 Fine Cell Work charity trains prisoners who take part of the scheme that inmates the skills and independence on the road to...