ASA reprimands British Heart Foundation for 'irresponsible' ad
- AMV targets lovers in new press work for UK heart charity. // Campaign;2/9/2001, Issue 6, p6
Overviews the advertising campaign design to reduce mortality from heart disease by the British Heart Foundation in Great Britain.
- British Heart Foundation The hope tank. // Campaign;11/4/2011, Issue 44, p7
The article reports on the effort of Glue Isobar in creating a campaign for a virtual fish tank for the British Heart Foundation in Great Britain.
- BHF reaches out to female hearts. // PRWeek (London);5/6/2011, p21
The article offers information on the Angina Monologues campaign of the British Heart Foundation (BHF) which is designed to create awareness of heart disease among women in Great Britain.
- Digital Innovation. // PRWeek (London);10/23/2009 Supplement, p29
The article announces that the "Food4Thought" campaign by the British Heart Foundation has been named winner for Digital Innovation at PRWeek Awards 2009.
- Partners highlights heart disease risk in women for BHF. // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p6
Reports on an advertising campaign developed by Partners BDDH, aim to encourage women to improve their health, for British Heart Foundation. Description of the campaign; Creative team of the campaign; Agency who is handling media planning and buying for the campaign.
- Communications Campaign. // Third Sector;Autumn2012 Excellence Awards, p16
The article announces that the Hands-only CPR campaign of the British Heart Foundation received the Third Sector Excellence Award for Communications Campaign.
- Charity ads in complaints top 10. Walker, Rosie // Third Sector;5/7/2008, p3
The article reports that two charity campaigns are included in the Advertising Standards Authority's list of the 10 most complained-about advertisements in Great Britain in 2007. A poster by the British Heart Foundation that showed a naked man cuddling a woman on a beach is being...
- Heart Foundation in move upmarket as AMV unveils new ad. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);02/11/2000, Issue 6, p10
Reports on the national press campaign created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO for the British Heart Foundation. Theme, tag line and images; Creatives involved in making the television commercial.
- BHF lines up comedy night. // Marketing (00253650);11/10/2010, p3
The article reports on the launch of the first campaign for women by the British Heart Foundation (BHF) where comedian Victoria Wood will host the event titled "The Angina Monologues."