Jordan mooted for launch of Toms 'mini-mint' in UK
- Models Give Back! // Glamour;Jan2012, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p82
The article focuses on some supermodels who partnered with Toms shoes for the "Glamour" magazine's sixth annual Fashion Gives Back project. Amber Valletta aims to provides clean drinking water to people in developing countries. Elettra Wiedemann supports the program One Frickin Day which funds...
- On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/15/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 76, p2
The article presents content available on the publication's website as of April 15, 2014, regarding the fashion industry debut of model Riley Montana, who is represented by the modeling agency New York Model Management, in the spring advertising campaign of the fashion brand Givenchy.
- Knickerbox hunts 'face' for ad push. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);7/19/2001, p2
Reports the search for an advertisement model by underwear retailer Knickerbox in Great Britain. Purpose of the advertising campaign; Acquisition of the company by Gold Group International; Selection of an advertising agency to handle the account.
- On your bike, BROOKLYN! // NW;1/26/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p88
The article reports on the first modeling job of Brooklyn Beckham, the 15-year-old son of football player David Beckham and fashion designer/model/singer Victoria Beckham, for an advertising campaign with Polish brand Reserved.
- Burnet Youth Selected to model latest Back-To-School Fashions. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/19/2006, Vol. 134 Issue 29, p7A
This article reports on the selection of Ryan Warwick of Burnet County, Texas, as one of the winners of the Rack Room Shoes' Models Wanted competition. As a winner, Warwick modeled in a professional photo shoot. His pictures will be featured in the back-to-school advertising campaign of Rack...
- we're obsessed! // InStyle;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p184
The article recommends canvas shoes from Toms Shoes, which donates their sales to efforts for children in developing countries.
- One Day Without Shoes. Schomer, Stephanie // Fast Company;Apr2011, Issue 154, p22
The article briefly describes the charitable endeavors of shoe seller Toms Shoes, and observes that the firm asks people to go shoeless on April 5, 2011 as a way to raise awareness of those without shoes.
- Lara Stone To Appear In Calvin Ads. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/12/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 98, p7
The article reports on the involvement of fashion model Lara Stone at Warnaco Group Inc.'s advertising campaign for its Calvin Klein underwear in New York City. Joe Gromek, chief executive officer (CEO) of the said company, asserts that Stone's involvement in the campaign will not supercede...
- Another cover for Hawkins. Robertson, Sally // B&T Weekly;7/7/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2571, p7
The article reports, the Proctor & Gamble's distributor, The Heat Group's annoucement that Jennifer Hawkins will be the new face of Covergirl in Australia. The author states that is a daring move by Covergirl, as international branding restrictions allow only American models to represent the...