Heinz seeks marketer for family
- Heinz hires chief for Ketchup role. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);11/18/1999, p2
Reports on Heinz's appointment of Giannetto Michelassi as chief marketer for its flagship Tomato Ketchup brands in Great Britain and Nordic countries. Job responsibilities; Career background.
- Heinz picks boss ahead of refocus. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);3/20/2003, p1
Reports on the appointment of marketer Stefan Bardon as interim marketing director at Heinz Co. as of March 2003. Expectations from the appointment of an executive from Great Britain; Announcement of fund allocation for advertising by chief growth officer Casey Keller; Professional background...
- Heinz staff rejig as brands axed. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;3/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p11
Relates the plans of the HJ Heinz food company to review marketing positions following its decision to axe the brands Pizza Pleasure and Main Street Bistro. Failure of the products to meet company expectations.
- Heinz Â£8m ad review extended to include non-roster agencies. Choueke, Mark // Marketing Week;8/10/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p9
The article reports that Heinz Co. has extended the advertising review of its Â£8 million business to non-roster agencies in Great Britain following the arrival of chief marketing officer Suzanne Douglas. Before the Douglas' arrival, the company was believed to be ready to consolidate its...
- Heinz picks marketer for Salad Cream. // Marketing Week;3/18/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the appointment of Victoria Gregory as the top marketer on Heinz Co.'s salad cream and cold condiments. Gregory, who will have the title of marketing manager, joins from Heinz Beans, where she was senior brand manager. She will be responsible for developing sales of the...
- Quick-serve meals boss to steer Heinz marketing. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;8/4/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p5
Reports that H.J. Heinz Co. has appointed Paul Kaye as its top marketer in Great Britain. Job responsibilities of Kaye; Career background; Significance of the appointment to the company's strategic review of its brand portfolio.
- HJ Heinz's Salad Cream marketer takes top award. Bainbridge, Jane // Marketing (00253650);11/16/2000, p1
Announces the selection of Clodagh Ward, HJ Heinz's general manager of European condiments, as the winner of the 2000 Marketing Society New Marketer of the Year Award, for her role in turning around the Heinz Salad Cream brand.
- Heinz divides top marketing job as Salamon retires. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);5/17/2001, p3
Reports that British food firm Heinz UK has divided its European corporate marketing job among its marketing personnel after the retirement of its corporate marketing chief Eric Salamon. Salamon's career in the company.
- Former Heinz VP of brands to head The Light Agency. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;12/1/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p4
This article reports that Scott Garrett, Heinz Co.'s former vice-president of brands, has joined mobile marketing company the Light Agency as chief executive. Garrett has been briefed to grow the 20-strong company behind mobile phone-based customer loyalty scheme Shop Scan Save. The scheme...