KE Group takeover throws future of Seeboard marketing team in doubt
- Power firms sees the light. // Employee Benefits;Dec2003, p8
Reports on the opening of a defined benefit pension scheme as a staff retention measure by through the merger of London Electricity and Seeboard into single company, EDF Electricity. Finance for the scheme through cost savings; Terms of the scheme.
- S&SE rules itself out of race for Seeboard. Sastri, Sumi // Utility Week;5/31/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the decision of Scottish & Southern Energy to withdraw its takeover bid for Seeboard. Reason for the withdrawal; List of competitors of the company; Pre-tax profit of Scottish & Southern Energy in 2002.
- Kinsey's future at LE Group in doubt. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;9/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p5
Reports that London Electricity (LE) Group managing director John Kinsey is likely to continue in the office after management restructure following acquisition of electricity company Seeboard by LE Group. Job responsibilities of Kinsey at LE Group; Formation of divisions within the group after...
- RWE price may deter bidders for Seeboard. Sastri, Sumi // Utility Week;3/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the takeover of Innogy by RWE and its implications for the price tag of power supplier and distributor Seeboard. Enterprise value of Seeboard; List of rumored bidders of Seeboard.
- EDF purchase cleared. // Modern Power Systems;Mar99, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
Reports that the European Commission has given its approval for Electricite de France to buy London Electricity.
- LE Group Profit Boosted By Acquisitions. Shepherd, Nick // Utility Week;4/4/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p4
Reports that profits of London, England-based energy company, LEGroup increased after its acquisitions. Information on companies acquired by LEGroup; Details on sales and profits of the company in 2002.
- Utility into tidal power. // Professional Engineering;2/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p7
Reports the investments and acquisition activities of London Electricity PLC in England. Development of an underwater power generation; Purchase of the Northern Electric PLC wind power operation; Details of the strategic partnership plans of the company.
- Seeboard sold to EdF. // Modern Power Systems;Jun2002, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p11
Reports on American Electric Power's sale of Great Britain-based retail subsidiary, Seeboard to London Electricity Group.
- French connections. Garrett, Paul // Utility Week;4/19/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p12
Reports that Electricit ï¿½ de France made a takeover bid for Seeboard. Areas to be covered by the electricity distribution business; Expectations on some operational people at Seeboard.