Phillips loses major trademark EU legal battle with Remington
- Mother's Touch. Shepherd, Grant // Appliance Retailer;Mar2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p42
The article evaluates several products related to personal care including the Philips Body Perfect personal grooming set from Philips Electronics NV, the Beurer Shiatsu Massage Pillow from FitZone Solutions and Remington Wet2straight from Remington Products Co. LLC.
- SMOOTH OPERATORS. Johnson, Noah // Men's Fitness;May2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p54
The article evaluates a selection of shavers and trimmers, including the Body Groomer BHT-500 from Remington, the NT9110 Precision Nose and Ear Trimmer from Philips Norelco, and the Chrome Collection from Gillette.
- SHAVERS ON THE CUTTING EDGE. // Consumer Reports;Jun2008, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p9
The article presents a comparison of electric shavers for men, including Braun's 360 Complete 8985, Remington's MicroScreen 500 MS2-390 and Philips Norelco's Speed-XL8160XLCC.
- 3-D trade marks. Chahil, Ravinder // Brand Strategy;Aug2002, Issue 162, p34
Examines a trademark infringement dispute between Philips Electronics NV and Remington Consumer Products Ltd. filed in Great Britain. Facts of the case; Claims and contentions of the opposing parties; Laws relevant to the case.
- Remington Products `curls for a cause'. // Drug Store News;2/12/96, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p39
Reports that Remington Products Co. and top New York-based hair stylists teamed-up for a fund-raising event for the American Foundation for AIDS Research (AMFAR) and to introduce its Smart Setter heated rollers.
- Remington bonds shaved. // High Yield Report;10/27/97, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p3
Reports that the Remington Products' company bonds fell below average in 1997. Introduction of a Microscreen dual shaver by the company; Information on sales for the second quarter of 1997.
- Remington TV ads will curl your hair. // Brandweek;10/31/94, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the television advertisements for electric haircurling products from Remington.
- Untitled. // Advertising Age;5/24/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 22, p45
Announces Remington Products' naming of four finalists for its 15 million dollar shaver account. Grey Advertising; Ally & Gargano; Towne, Silverstein, Rotter; Free-lancer Jeff Atlas; Burberrys to New York agencies baron & Baron for creative and Lipman, Richmond, Greene for media planning and...
- Remington media jumps to $30 Mil. Taylor, Cathy // Brandweek;9/12/94, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p9
Reports on the increase in Remington Products' annual spending budget. Budget for the launching of SoundMate Personal Safety Siren via infomercial; New advertising for home appliances; Reason for venturing into an infomercial format.