Vodafone snaps up Amazon chief
- Vodafone creates roles to lead customer focus. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);10/17/2002, p3
Reports on the restructuring of senior marketing positions by Vodafone company in Great Britain. Purpose for the reorganization; Creation of customer segment positions by marketing director Lance Bachelor; List of promoted employees.
- thinkbox. Chambers, Dominic // Marketing Week;9/21/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p17
The article presents an interview with Dominic Chambers, Vodafone UK Ltd.'s head of brand and marketing in Great Britain. When asked about the best show to watch on a mobile phone while on a travel, he refers to "The Simpsons" on Channel 4. He also considers the "Nighty Night" at BBC3 as the...
- Marketers show their resolve. // Marketing (00253650);1/8/2004, p44
This article presents some comments of marketing executives regarding their choice of places to overcome seasonal hangover in the month of January, 2004. Paul Philpott, commercial director of Toyota UK, says that he wants to attend more ISBA executive meetings. Keith Hawkins, consumer managing...
- FRESH CASTING FOR IAB. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;1/13/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p24
This article focuses on the new executive Guy Phillipson of Interactive Advertising Bureau. His marketing years spent at Granada Group's retail operations at Barclays Bank PLC at sales promotion agency The Marketing Store and Vodafone UK Ltd., where he took voluntary redundancy at the end of...
- Vodafone plans to focus on CRM under new chief. // Marketing (00253650);9/18/2003, p3
The company Vodafone Ltd. has hired Martin Dixon-Tyrer as director of customer relationship management (CRM) as it brings its CRM function under control of marketing director Lance Batchelor. Dixon-Tyrer will lead the company's efforts to push new services to its 13 million-strong customer base...
- MARKETING'S RISING STARS. // Campaign (UK);4/20/2007, Issue 16, p28
The article presents information on ten young marketers in Great Britain. The author observes that the role of marketing executives and their skills is undoubtedly changing. One of the marketers profiled is Matt Combes, head of brand at Vodafone UK Ltd. Combes now finds himself less focused on...
- Vodafone chief exits amid rejig. // Marketing (00253650);2/27/2008, p3
The article reports on the resignation of Dominic Chambers as Vodafone UK's brand and marketing manager. His resignation is due restructuring of the mobile operator's marketing operations. Chambers was previously marketing director at Uniqlo. The company has also eliminated Tim Yates as chief...
- Untitled. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p3
Looks at how Vodafone will turn its powerful consumer brand into something that is meaningful for the business market. Information on the Vodafone Live! teaser campaign.
- Qualcomm, Vodafone report success in CDMA-GSM trials. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p40
Focuses on an announcement form Qualcomm Incorporated of its completion of a field trial with Vodafone Limited. Length of time the trial was for; Details on the trial; Information on the plans of the two companies for February.