A grisly feast for the hungry bears
- The buzz in Europe is about Omnicom's ups and downs. Hatfield, Stefano // Advertising Age;7/8/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 27, p18
Focuses on Omnicom and the fascination in Europe with the money involved in its dramatic share collapse as of summer 2002. Fear that there will be mass layoffs at Omnicom operating companies; Idea that the chief executive officer John Wren will accept a degree of personal responsibility for the...
- Ketchum will shutter its interactive division. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;4/1/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 14, p38
The article reports on Ketchum Communications' closure of its Ketchum Interactive Worldwide. The company will divide new-media responsibilities among its various divisions. Omnicom Group is nearing the completion of its acquisition of Ketchum Communications. Omnicom is planning to spread...
- Omnicom announces Zulu network closure. Nettleton, Kate // Campaign;3/7/2008, Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the plan of Omnicom Corp. to close its Zulu Network in New York City. The closure will end up the seven-year relationship of Claydon Heeley and Agency Republic and will strengthen its business in the U.S. with the use of technology and analytics. Chief executive David...
- Chiat may be next on Omnicom shopping list. Sloan, Pat; Wells, Melanie // Advertising Age;6/21/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 26, p2
States that Omnicom Group is intending to buy the Chiat/Day agency. Merger with TBWA; Other company planning to buy Chiat/Day; Plans of Omnicom with TBWA; Chiat and TBWA's worldwide billing; Chiat's series of attempts to sell or merge its London office; High-level management shifts at Chiat.
- Omnicom forms cyber unit. Garcia, Shelly; Rich, Laura // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/23/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p2
Reports on Omnicom Group's purchase of interest in high-technology firms Razorfish, Think New Ideas, Agency.com Ltd., Red Sky Interactive, and Interactive Solutions. Company background; Omnicom's reasons for investing in the companies.
- Art & commerce. Gottesman, Alan // Adweek Western Edition;3/11/96, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on Omnicom Group's financial performance. Company's ability to surpass its projected earnings; Factors affecting the company's finances.
- The kings of madison avenue. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign;01/30/98, Issue 5, p24
Presents an interview pertaining to United States advertising with reference to the Omnicom company. Comments from John Wren, head, Omnicom.
- Omnicom's media dilemma. Feuer, Jack; Fahey, Alison // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/20/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 51, p37
Focuses on advertising agency Omnicom Group's efforts to strengthen its media buying and planning operations in the United States as of December 20, 1999. Company background; Background on the company's media operations.
- Compliance training catching at agencies. M. A. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2010, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p26
The article reports that Diversified Agency Services of Omnicom Group Inc. contracts with the Center for Communication regulatory compliance training and certification in the U.S.