- Stats. // Golf World;2/25/2005, Vol. 58 Issue 30, p44
Presents charts depicting golf playoffs and championship records and earnings of professional golfers in the U.S.
- PAT ON THE BACK. // Sports Illustrated;10/17/1955, Vol. 3 Issue 16, p64
The article profiles two U.S. athletes, professional golfer Bill Goldbeck and rifle champion George M. Van Orden. Goldbeck became a professional at 16 and celebrates his 25th anniversary as the professional in October 1955. Orden set four national records in winning the junior division of the...
- The New Power brokers. Antonini, John; Herrington, Ryan // Golf World;3/24/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 31, p36
The article offers information regarding the power play records of professional golf players in the U.S. Bubba Watson has the first- and fifth-best official driving distance average at a single event in 2006. Camilo Villegas has gained the most strokes in relation to par when going for the green...
- Bunker to bunker. // Golf World;1/13/95, Vol. 48 Issue 22, p4
Reports that a batch of new golf players will play at Big Bertha irons. Includes Paul Azinger; Annika Sorenstam, Emilee Klein.
- Golfers, rounds down in 1994. Pittman, Alan P. // Golf World;6/16/95, Vol. 48 Issue 44, Pro Report p1
Presents statistics on golfers and golf rounds played in the United States as compiled by the National Golf Foundation. Reduction of the number of beginning golfers; Increase in the number of private golfers;; Females as accounting for 34 percent of all new golfers.
- Fit for the challenge. Rosaforte, Tim // Golf World;08/25/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p72
Comments on the potential of golfer Bob May as the future rival of Tigers Woods on golf in the United States.
- Changing with the times. Verdi, Bob // Golf World;10/27/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 19, p56
Comments on the changes in golf and the performance of golfers from the United States at the 2000 Presidents Cup golf tournament.
- CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS. // Golf World;11/10/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p12
Presents the number of rounds of golf played by officers of several golfing associations in the United States in 1999.
- THE FRINGE... // Golf World;11/10/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p46
Presents updates on several golfers in the Professional Golf Association in the United States.