FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Austin Augmentation. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p31
Reports on a citizens' bond advisory committee's recommendation that the Austin Independent School District increase the size of a planned bond referendum in Texas. Value of the bond; Factors contributing to the projected demand for schools; Taxpayers' call for upgraded technology and science...
- Texas School District Prepares $137M Construction Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p6
Reports on the plans of Irving Independent School District in Irving, Texas to offer $137 million of bond deal to finance a construction program and refund $6 million of outstanding maintenance debt. Underwriters for the deal; Rate of property tax charged by the school district; Number of...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p29
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States as of December 2000. Upgrade of the general obligation debt pledge rating of Alaska Housing Finance Corp.; Details on the bond measure of the Los Angeles Community College District for the April 10 ballot; Decision of Judge...
- Vermont, New Hampshire towns join in school district. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30661, p5
Reports on the establishment of Rivendell Interstate School District by residents in four towns along the New Hampshire and Vermont border. Results of a referendum for the school district; Characteristics of the Vermont bond market.
- Toledo District Races to Market With $72.5 Million GO Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31624, p32
The Toledo City School District plans to enter the bond market with 72.5 million dollar of general obligation bonds in an attempt to beat Ohio's other large urban school districts striving for funds as part of a 5.7 billion dollar 10-year state school facilities program. NatCity Investments Inc....
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Richland Schools Set to Sell. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33369, p9
The article reports on the move of the Richland County No.2 School District in South Carolina to sell 136.6 million dollars of bonds which include refunding and taxable qualified school construction bonds.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p21
No abstract available.
- Analyst: Pa. Stopgap Funding Stops School Credit Bleeding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;12/29/2015, p1
Gov. Tom Wolf's six-month emergency funding provision for Pennsylvania's school districts is good news for the bond markets, said a municipal credit analyst.
- School Push. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p35
Reports that after failing to pass a debt referendum Merced City School District in California will try to approve general obligation bond measure. Selection of consultant Janis Hahn to spearhead a public information program to convince voters; Percentage of vote required for the approval.