- Airlines. // Travel Agent;05/28/2001, Vol. 304 Issue 4, p6
Presents a list of top airlines executives in the United States as of May 2001. Dave Bartels, senior director of corporate programs of Continental Airlines Inc.; Rob Casas, general manager electronic-business of Delta Air Lines Inc.; Steve Jarvis, staff vice president electronic-commerce of...
- High-Flying Stars. Shannon, Darren // Travel Agent;4/29/2002, Vol. 308 Issue 2, p36
Features contributions of executives of airlines in the U.S. Efforts of Delta Air Lines executive Wayne Aaron to move stranded aircraft after the September 11 terrorist attacks; Strategy of LanChile and LanPeru group executive Roberto Bianchi to build the sales network of the airline;...
- Agent Insights From Delta. Deutseh, Martin B. // Travel Agent;01/22/2001, Vol. 302 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the views of executive Frederick Reid on the airline industry in the United States. Impact of technological advancement on airline competition; Decline in domestic service levels; Family and career background of Reid.
- Airlines. Foster, Camie; Michels, Jennifer; Shannon, Darren // Travel Agent;8/27/2001 Supplement, Vol. 305 Issue 5, p16
Profiles several women executives in airlines in the United States. Colleen Barrett; Fay Beauchine; Shari Chang; Jill Donaldson.
- The sky's the limit. // Travel Agent;07/31/97, Vol. 287 Issue 3, p18
Profiles women executives in airlines in the United States. Includes American Airlines vice president (VP) for flight service Jane Allen; Pan American World Airways senior VP for marketing and sales Karen Averill; Southwest Airlines corporate secretary Colleen Barrett; Delta Air Lines VP for...
- Air Transportation. // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/1/43, Vol. 9 Issue 22, p688
Presents the text of a speech given by Carleton Putnam, president of the Chicago and Southern Air Lines, on June 25, 1943 which deals with air transportation.
- The Flying Manager. Cannon, Jim // Business & Commercial Aviation;Dec2001, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p94
Reflects on the tasks of an aviation manager. Importance in maintaining management currency; Credibility of manager's opinion in influencing senior management; Dedication of being a pilot.
- Winner's CIRCLE. Small, Stacy H.; Gould, Lark Ellen // Travel Agent;01/03/2000, Vol. 298 Issue 2, p70
Features several airline industry executives in the United States as of January 3, 2000. Sam Addoms, president and chief executive officer of Denver, Colorado-based Frontier Airlines; Michael Conway, president of National Airlines.
- US Airways' wolf attacks `deception' of code-sharing. Shifrin, Carole A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/25/1998, Vol. 148 Issue 21, p56
Focuses on the operation and management of US Airways. Decision of Stephen M. Wolf to step down as chief executive officer (CEO); CEO replacement Rakesh Gangwal; Profitability of the airline; Comments of Wolf; Mention of the planned alliance with American Airlines; Impact of mergers and...