Arkansas Ends Three-Day Special Session
- City's budget hearing is an opportunity to voice value judgments. West, Carol // Inside Tucson Business;5/4/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p21
In this article the author discusses the implication of public hearings on a proposed city budget for 2009 in Tucson, Arizona. He asserts that the public hearings would give opportunities for citizens to express their value-judgments. He says that it is believed by people that the rental tax...
- Legislative update. // Education Week;05/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p22
Presents inforamtion on summaries of final 1999 budgets for schools, while highlighting discussions on education=related action during legislative sessions in Pennsylvania and Maine. Budgetary proposals presented; Details on basic state education subsidies and supplemental spending.
- City continues work on '09 budget. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/4/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p1
The article announces the public hearing on the proposed 2008-2009 municipal budget and new tax rate to be held in Clarendon, Texas.
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING BURNET CENTRAL APPRAISAL DISTRICT BUDGET. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/5/2006, Vol. 134 Issue 27, p5A
The section presents a notice of public hearing on a proposed budget for the 2007 fiscal year to be held at the Burnet Central Appraisal District in Texas on July 20, 2006.
- Public Hearing. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/4/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 18, p4D
The article offers information on the public hearing of Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District Board of Directors concerning the additional changes for the draft annual budget and fee schedule of the district to be held in Austin, Texas on August 12, 2010.
- Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/23/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 19, p5
The article offers information on a public hearing on tax increase that will be conducted in Hays County, Texas on August 31 and September 6, 2006. A comparison of budget between 2005 and 2006 is presented. Information on bonded indebtedness is presented and a comparison of residence homestead...
- State budget considerations. Castro, Eva DeLuna // Free Press (Buda, TX);2/9/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 44, p5A
The article reports that budget hearings concerning the general revenue needed to meet the needs of Texas are already on process.
- TEI Testimony on Pre-Budget Discussions. // Tax Executive;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p567
Presents the testimony given by Tax Executives Institute President J.A. Drew Glennie before the U.S. House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance at the Committee's hearing on pre-budget discussion on November 6, 2002. Comment on reduced corporate income tax rates; Views on the repeal of the...
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON HAYS COUNTY FY 2007 BUDGET. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/30/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 20, p2
The article presents information on notice of public hearing on Hays County fiscal year 2007 budget. The schedule of the hearing for the proposed FY2007 budget will be on September 12, 2006. A copy of the budget will be on file in the offices of the Hays County Clerk and Hays County Auditor for...