Newly Upgraded Vanderbilt University Readies a $100M Variable-Rate Deal
- Buffalo, N.Y., Awaits State Approval for $180M School Bond Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p3
New York officials are expecting the New York State Education Department to put its stamp of approval on a $180 million school bond deal, permitting the long-anticipated deal, which is part of a $1 billion citywide program, to proceed this summer and close as soon as next month. The deal comes...
- Texas School District Deal Leads Region. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32406, p1
The article reports that Leander Independent School District has marketed its largest deal for the Southwest region, $151.7 million offering of unlimited-tax school bonds that will finance schools for the fast growing district. The deal is also expected to be the first deals in the state....
- Philly School Bonds. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p39
Reports on the four bond deals of the Philadelphia School District in Pennsylvania. Value of the deals; Terms and conditions; Schedule on the sale of tax and revenue notes.
- Opponents Kick Off Campaign Against Wake County, N.C., Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the opposition of the Wake County Taxpayers Association against a bond request for schools and libraries in Wake County, North Carolina. Allocation of bond proceeds for school projects; Issuance of debt for school construction; Allocation of triple-A rating from major credit agencies.
- School board refinances bonds. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p19
No abstract available.
- NEW MEXICO: School GOs OK'd Amid Snow. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33463, p7
The article reports on the effort of voters to endure a snowstorm for the approval of the 14 million dollars of general obligation bonds for the Ruidoso Municipal School District 3 in New Mexico.
- Seattle bond fails. // Education Week;12/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the failure of Seattle, Washington to pass the $332 school-construction bond.
- WISP Bond Issue May 12th Vote "No!" // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/9/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p6
The author looks at the bond issues related to the $20,000,000 proposal by the WISD administrators in Whitney, Texas.
- Steady Grades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31616, p31
Reports on the bond rating of Concordia University in Wisconsin.