Hitachi Rodeo highlights new excavators
- Hitachi Construction Machinery. // Canadian Mining Journal;Aug97, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p7
Features Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. Products and equipment offered by the company; Opening of a parts warehouse in Vancouver, British Columbia by autumn of 1997.
- Hitachi introduces super EX1100-3. // Coal Age;Aug97, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p107
Looks at the introduction of EX1100-3 excavator by Hitachi Construction Machinery company. Difference between the EX1100; Features of the excavator; Working modes of the excavator; Other information on the excavator.
- Hitachi holds Excavator Rodeos. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jun96, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p143
Reports on the Excavator Rodeos sponsored by Hitachi Construction Machinery Corp. to test Hitachi products against the competition in April 1996 in Houston, Texas. Training sessions designed to keep Hitachi dealers up-to-date on the latest excavator technology; Media event during the final week...
- Hitachi to triple revenue by 2007. Sowman, Colin // Contract Journal;10/16/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6399, p17
Reports on the projected increase in profit of Hitachi Construction Machinery through 2006. Market share of the company; Profit in 2001; Products of the company.
- Expanded use spurs excavation innovation short-swing radius, low-noise cab featured. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/30/98, Vol. 240 Issue 13, p46
Describes the features of Hitachi Construction Machinery (America) Corporation's USR225-5 hydraulic excavator which was unveiled in March 1998. Who the excavator is ideally suited; Comments by Hitachi's national accounts manager Tom Marschall; Details on other products unveiled by the company.
- Revenues down. // International Construction;May2013, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that revenues for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 for construction equipment manufacturer Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. has dropped by 5.5% at $8.21 billion compared to the previous year while company profits rise by 1.9% at $250 million.
- Mini-excavator. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;7/17/2012, p7
The article offers information on the ZX35U-3 zero-tail swing mini-excavator from Hitachi Construction Machinery which features rubber crawlers and is available in cab and canopy versions.
- Hitachi Zaxis-5 Excavators Built for Productivity, Reduced Operating Cost. // Rock Products;May2012, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p7
The article features the Zaxis-5 Series excavators from Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Thinking big. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2014, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p52
The article previews the ZX245USLC-5 reduced-tail-swing excavator from Hitachi Construction.