CSR Hydro Conduit
- CSR. // Underground Construction;Nov98, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p58
Announces that CSR Hydro Conduit is planning to build a concrete pipe manufacturing plant in Houston, Texas. Replacement for the company's two existing facilities; Acquisition of license rights to a pipe manufacturing technology.
- CSR Hydro Conduit builds out north Texas operation. // Concrete Products;Oct2000, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the expansion of CSR Hydro Conduit Corp.'s capacity at its Roanoke, Texas cement plant. Installation of a Besser International Bi-Di PH36 machine; Features of the Skako monorail mix delivery bucket.
- CSR Hydro Conduit. // Underground Construction;Jul99, Vol. 54 Issue 7, pR-5
Reports that CSR Hydro Conduit has purchased the assets of Moor-Tex Concrete Products. Background of Moor-Tex; Significance of the deal; Some of the activities of CSR.
- CSR. // Underground Construction;Apr99, Vol. 54 Issue 4, pR-25
Reports that CSR Hydro Conduit has acquired the assets to produce and sell concrete pipe, box culvert and related products from Louisiana Industries, a division of TXI. Significance of the deal to CSR Hydro Conduit; Comments from Adrian Driver, chief executive officer of CSR Pipe and Concrete...
- Primed for productivity. Marsh, Don // Concrete Products;Oct2000, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p23
Reports that CSR Hydro Conduit's model for automated pipe plants is based in a Miami, Florida operation commissioned in 1998. Use of the rising core and compactor rotor principle; Adjustable concrete feed; Movement of cured joints.
- Valley Blox/Americast Named In Patent Infringement Case. // Concrete Products;Sep98, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the ruling of a United States district court on the patent infringement suit filed against Valley Box Inc. by CSR Hydro Conduit. Allegations against the manufacture of a storm water device by Valley Box; Patents given to the device.
- CSR, Ultraliner to drop suits over pipe patents. // Plastics News;5/1/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p27
Reports that CSR Hydro Conduit Corp. and Ultraliner Inc. have agreed to settle their patent infringement and unfair competition litigation.
- Hydro Conduit. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jul96, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p45
Reports on Houston, Texas-based CSR Hydro Conduit's cash donation to the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- Highway names in the news: Manufacturer news. // Roads & Bridges;Mar98, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Presents manufacturer news related with the road construction industry of United States. CSR Hydro Conduit's plan to build concrete pipe facility; Appoinment made by Link-Belt Construction Equipment Company to Mike Davis; Agreement between Case Corporation and Ingersoll-Rand.