- Ingersoll-Rand. // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p60
Reports on Ingersoll-Rand Co.'s naming of Joseph Jabbour as president of Rand Equipment for Construction and Mining domestic sales organization.
- Ingersoll-Rand establishes holding company in China. // Coal International;Sep96, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p212
Reports on Ingersoll-Rand Co.'s announcement that it had established a new holding company based in Shanghai, China called Ingersoll-Rand Investment Co. Ltd. Plans to hold equity in Torrington Wuxi Bearings Group Corp. for the production of industrial roller bearings and ball bearings.
- Cold-air polishing system won't damage paints. // Plastics Technology;Sep95, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p14
Reports on Ingersoll-Rand Co.'s Tool and Hoist Division's development of a cold-air system for removing imperfections in finishes on plastic parts.
- Realigned drilling division. // International Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p41
Reports on Ingersoll-Rand Co.'s plan to realign its drilling businesses within its construction and mining group.
- Multi-temp islands merchandise meals. // Frozen Food Age;Jun98, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p54
Reports that Bridgeton, Missouri-based Hussman has introduced dual-temperature shop-around islands for retail stores. Contact information.
- Green is good. // Business News New Jersey;09/18/96, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p3
Focuses on the announcement by Ingersoll-Rand regarding the sale of its 213-acre former research and development center. Location of center; Reaction of neighbors to the announcement; Information on who purchased the land.
- Fasteners. // Automotive News;4/25/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5548, p40
Reports on Ingersoll-Rand Co.'s acquisition of the fastener-tightening systems business of SPS Technologies Inc. Ingersoll-Rand's Automated Production Systems group.
- Locked out. // Inc.;Jul88, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p18
Kryptonite Corp., the maker of bicycle locks that are guaranteed to protect a locked bike from theft, has removed its guarantee from all locks sold in New York. With 2% of sales, New York residents turned in up to 50% of all claims.
- Ingersoll-Rand ready for 2000. // International Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p9
Reports that Ingersoll-Rand has established a new office of the chairman and has reorganized its operations into three new business sectors.