Pipeline Power Partners, LP
- Chubb Executive Risk Announces Three New Senior Officer Appointments. // Insurance Advocate;04/15/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 16, p43
Reports on three senior vice presidents appointed by Chubb Executive Risk company. Mario J. Chiappetti; Robert M. Lynyak; Randall G. Oates.
- RBI tabs Jody Randall as vp. // Landscape Management;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p1L
Reports that Jody Randall has been appointed vice president of Randall & Blake Inc.
- Untitled. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/19/93, Vol. 123 Issue 29, p66
Reports on the appointments at IDB Communications Group Inc. Eric Silverhorn as vice president/general manager; Sam Schorr as vice president, information systems; Mary Brennan as vice president/controller; Michel Gelinas as vice president, corporate development, acquisitions.
- Reimbursement v.p. Muirhead, Greg // Drug Topics;12/12/94, Vol. 138 Issue 23, p58
Reports on the appointment Randall Perry as vice president for reimbursement system at the Healthcare Delivery System.
- People. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Feb2006, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p18
The article presents updates on several executives in the field of interior design in the U.S. as of February 2006. Tim Herley was appointed as the general manager and vice president of Harrington Brass Works. Greg Schorr was selected as the president and COO of SBR Inc. Tom Cook was chosen as...
- Insurer Republic hires N.Y. account manager. Talley, Karen // American Banker;10/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 204, p31
Reports on the appointment of Maxine Schorr as Republic Mortgage Insurance Co.'s account manager for New York State.
- Rhino Home Video vet exec Schorr exits. Netherby, Jennifer // Daily Variety;12/20/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 55, p24
Reports the resignation of senior vice president Arny Schorr from Rhino Home Video in Los Angeles, California. Reasons for resigning; Contributions of Schorr to the company; Announcement of parent company to undergo restructuring and cut staff.
- First Interstate names Siart CEO. Gold, Jaqueline S. // American Banker;10/21/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 204, p5
Reports on appointments at First Interstate Bancorp. William B. Siart as chief executive officer; William S. Randall as executive vice president and chief operating officer; Information on Siart and Randall.
- Visa names banker marketing chief for west. // American Banker;1/10/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p17
Reports on the appointment of Randall M. Chesler as senior vice president of member relations, Western division for Visa U.S.A. Duties and responsibilities; Previous employment of Randall.