- Texas Utilities Company. // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p60
Reports on the appointment of Texas Utilities Co. President and Chief Operating Officer David Biegler as chairman of the American Gas Association succeeding Robert Fisher, chairman of the Northern Illinois Gas Co.
- Taking the reins at A.G.A. Kauffmann, Bruce G., // American Gas;Nov97, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p24
Reveals the future plans of American Gas Association chairman David Biegler for the association. Plans to Biegler to be the spokesman of the gas industry in the United States; Importance of long-range planning to succeed in the industry; Restructuring plans for the association.
- A.G.A. says FERC should encourage efficient use of existing pipeline capacity. // American Gas;Mar1998, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the American Gas Association's (AGA) call for the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to take steps to encourage the efficient use of existing pipeline capacity. Highlights of a testimony by David Biegler, chairman of the AGA on January 30, 1998 at a FERC hearing ont he...
- Gas utilities lead way to broader choices for gas customers, Biegler says. // American Gas;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the leading efforts of gas utilities in the United States for broader customer choices. Opinion of then American Gas Association first vice president David Biegler; Purchase of natural gas from nonutility suppliers; Supplier choice option for residential customers.
- Biegler: Maintain Balance Between Conventional, Unconventional Energy. // American Gas;Oct98, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p9
Reveals the views of American Gas Association (AGA) Chairman David Biegler regarding the future of world energy based on his speech at the 17th World Energy Conference regarding the challenge in preparing for the world's energy future. Areas that provide benefits to natural gas.
- TXY Vice Chairman Biegler Announces Retirement. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 228 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on the retirement of David W. Biegler, vice chairman of TXU Corp. Job positions prior to appointment; Contribution of Biegler during the transition period of the company; Commitment of Biegler with the merger between TXU and ENSERCH Corp.
- AGA publishes NGV station directory. // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p85
Reports on the American Gas Association's (AGA) publication of a directory listing public and private natural gas fueling stations. Features; Price; Contact information.
- Value that's on target. Parker, David // American Gas;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p2
Focuses on the American Gas Association's (AGA) priorities for 1998. Marketing to commercial customers; Teamup with Gas Research Institute to hold a second strategic planning meeting; Offer of value to members by helping them communicate better with their customers.
- PRC International celebrates 45th anniversary. // American Gas;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the celebration of the 45th anniversary of the American Gas Association's PRC International on November 11-13, 1997 in San Diego, California. Offer of service to the natural gas transmission industry through cooperative research program; Election of Per M. Sorensen as first European...