- Anti-Defamation League to honor Green. // New Hampshire Business Review;04/11/97, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p21
Reports that William S. Green of the law firm Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green, will be presented with a Community Leadership Award by the Anti-Defamation League New England Region on April 30, 1997, at the New Hampshire Holiday Inn in Manchester. Achievements.
- Medical center goes primetime. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/22/95, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p25
Presents a photograph of William Greene, acting division chief of infectious diseases at University Hospital, talking with Sam Donaldson of `Primetime Live' about masks used to prevent transmission of tuberculosis. Tentative schedule of the airing of the talk on May 31, 1995.
- Labor Day. // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/15/48, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p710
Presents the text of the speech given by American Federation of Labor President William Green, before a mass meeting in Akron, Ohio, on September 6, 1948, which deals with issues related to Labor Day.
- "CAPACIOUS, ELEVATED, AND PERMANENT". White Jr., John H. // Timeline;Oct-Dec2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p48
The article discusses the first sky scraper in Cincinnati, Ohio, known as the Steam Mill, designed by William Green, which was completed in 1814.
- THEY CHEATED DEATH. // Ebony;May1955, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p81
The article introduces a series of articles about weird survival stories of various people, citing William Green, who had a pitchfork thrust through his skull.
- Mark My Words...I Mean What I Say. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;11/09/98, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p33
Presents quotes from United States Republican political consultant William Green and Republican Senator Don Nickles.
- William S. Green, New Hampshire hero. Cook, Brad // New Hampshire Business Review;11/9/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p11
The article presents an obituary for William S. Green, prominent Manchester attorney and civic leader.
- Should Congress Authorize Special Labor Fact-Finding Boards? Con. Green, William // Congressional Digest;Jan1946, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p21
Presents the speech of William Green, president, AFL, opposing the Labor Fact-Finding Board bill, on December 12, 1945 in the House Committee on Labor.
- CLEVELAND BROWNS. King, Steve // Sporting News;7/7/2003, Vol. 227 Issue 27, p47
This article presents information on the football team Cleveland Browns. Jamel White took a hit emotionally and on the depth chart when the team drafted William Green last year, but he has a renewed focus. He is comfortable with his third-down role and will give Green a breather from time to...