- Daewoo. // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p60
Reports on the merger of Daewoo Machinery Corp. with Daewoo Equipment Corp. to form a new $350 million corporation known as Daewoo Heavy Industries America Corp. Responsibility of the new company for North American sales, service and technical support of all Daewoo machine tools, construction...
- NE Ohio bidding $35M plant. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/29/95, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p1
Reports on Daewoo Equipment Corp.'s search for a location to construct a $35 million truck manufacturing plant in Ohio and three other states. Ohio's edge in the bidding; Sites considered by the company in Cleveland, Ohio; Reasons for selecting the United States for the plant location.
- DAEWOO to invest 10 percent in R&D efforts. // Pit & Quarry;Feb96, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p35
Announces that DAEWOO (Taeu) Heavy Industries Ltd. is investing $423 million in research and development.
- Daewoo opens new training center. // Pit & Quarry;May96, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p12
Describes the Daewoo Machine Corp.'s technical training center located in Norcross, Georgia. Total area covered; Classroom instruction and hands-on training programs; Training personnel.
- Daewoo expands machining base to increase production capacity. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/12/1989, Vol. 130 Issue 24, p219
Reports that Daewoo Heavy Industries' Aerospace Products Div. is expanding capacity at its Changwon, South Korea, facility and is investing heavily in new precision machine tools. Goals for company; Contracts; International partner search.
- Daewoo unveils technical training center. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p52
Reports on Carlstadt, New Jersey-based Daewoo Machinery Corp.'s opening of its new technical training center in Norcross, Georgia.
- Daewoo Machinery. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb96, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p61
Reports that Daewoo Machinery Corp. formed Daewoo Financial Services, a division whose objective is to facilitate the sale of Daewoo products to the end-user.
- Daewoo. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May96, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p47
Presents officials appointed at Daewoo Machinery Corp. Elizabeth Bartow as distribution coordinator; Ron Johnson as southeast regional sales manager; George Jozaitis as dealer development manager.
- Daewoo wins contract to assemble wing panels for Lockheed P-7A. Dornheim, M.A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/4/1989, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p29
Reports that Daewoo Heavy Industries, Ltd., of South Korea beat out Lockheed and Textron Aerostructures to win the $108 million contract to assemble the outer wing panels of the Navy/Lockheed P-7A antisubmarine warfare aircraft.