- Miller Pipeline Corporation. // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p50
Reports on the appointment of Robert Capehart as district manager of the Products and Services Division of Miller Pipeline Corp.
- Family still runs show. Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1A
Provides information on Miller Pipeline Corp., installer and rehabber of gas, water and sewer mains in the U.S. Revenue posted in 2001; Reputation of the company in the gas-distribution contracting industry; Background of the company's management.
- Vacuum excavator. // Power;Jul94, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p66
Reports that Miller Pipeline Corp.'s vacuum excavator is paired with `small-hole' excavation method for pipeline repair.
- Miller Pipeline. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov95, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p40
Reports that IWC Resources and Miller Pipeline Corp. have entered into a definitive agreement by which MPC will merge with IWC. Terms of the agreement.
- Bandera Engineering. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p57
Reports that Bandera, a Houston-based international oil and gas services company, has acquired Miller Pipeline Service Corp. of Odessa, Texas.
- Houston Joint Sealing Project Proves Complex But Effective. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul2008, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the WEKO-SEAL rubber gasket from Miller Pipeline Corp.
- Miller Pipeline Introduces WEKO-SEAL. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p105
The article offers information on the Weko-seal product from Miller Pipeline Corp. which is used to repair leaking joints ranging from 14 to 216-inch pipe.
- Pipeline replacement system. // Power;Jul94, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p66
Reports on Miller Pipeline Corp.'s pipeline replacement system which is hydraulically operated.
- Trenchless lining system offered by Miller Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr95, Vol. 222 Issue 4, p8
Announces the availability of AMEX 2000 and AMEX 32-400 gas lining systems for gas distribution pipelines from the Products and Services Division of Miller Pipeline Corp. in Indianapolis, Indiana. Capabilities.