Catawba Island rock trenching
- Breaking ground on state-of-the-art plant. Kaltwasser, Jared // njbiz;3/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p3
The article reports on the groundbreaking of a new water treatment plant in the Short Hills section of Millburn, New Jersey, graced by New Jersey Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno, to be built by New Jersey American Water to replace the 1920-era Canoe Brook Water Treatment Plant.
- NEW YORK PLANT GOES DEEP TO PROVIDE REDUNDANCY. // Opflow Online;Oct2013, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p36
The article focuses on the construction of the Webster Water Treatment Plant which was completed in Monroe County, New York in mid-2013.
- Top 100 Projects 2012 78: Lakeview Water Treatment Plant Expansion. // ReNew Canada;2012 Supplement, p58
The article offers information on the Lakeview Water Treatment Plant Expansion project owned by the Region of Peel in Mississauga, Ontario in 2012.
- Paulding to invest $10M in wastewater treatment plant. // Toledo Business Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that the Village of Paulding in Paulding County, Ohio will invest 10 million U.S. dollars to build a water treatment plant.
- New water treatment centre in Ghana. // Africa Health;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the partnership of Coca Cola Africa Foundation and Water Health International to build an ultra-modern water treatment and distribution center in Pakro, in the eastern region of Ghana.
- Design/Build Project to Meet City's Water Needs. // WaterWorld;Dec2000, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p62
Discusses the development of a water treatment plant in Wilsonville, Oregon designed to meet increasing demand for water supplies. Partnership with the Tualatin Valley Water District; Public concern about potential organic and heavy metal contamination of the Willamette River; Development of a...
- Frontrunner for divided zone contract. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/11/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 24, p14
The article reports on the contract for the construction of a new water treatment plant in the divided zone between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait wherein Japan's JGC Corp. is likely to win the contract after submitting the lowest bid.
- WRAIN. // Water Canada;May/Jun2015, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p26
The article reports on the installation of the EOS 200 System solar-powered resonance frequency generator at Coboconk Waste Stabilization Pond in Kawartha Lakes, Ontario by environmental engineering firm WCI Environmental Solutions in cooperation with the Water Research and Innovation Network.
- Prices in for Muscat water treatment plant and pipeline. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/10/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 19, p17
The article reports on the bidding process being conducted by the Oman Public Authority for Electricity & Water (PAEW) for a planned water treatment plant and associated facilities, as of May 2013, and includes a list of companies that have submitted bids on the project.