- Gaylord's Commitment To Underground Construction. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p34
Focuses on underground construction contractor Gaylord Construction Inc.
- Big News At UCT. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Dec2000, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p4
Provides news on issues concerning Underground Construction Technology (UCT). Where the 2001 edition of the UCT International Conference & Exhibition will be held; Role of the telecommunications sector in the growth of the underground construction industry; Specialty focus tracks of the UCT in...
- The Earth's the Ceiling. Gorman, Jam // Sciences;Mar/Apr76, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the characteristics of underground structures. Prehistoric roots of underground structures; Advantages of underground structures; Energy efficiency in underground construction.
- Going Underground. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Aug2004, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p38
Focuses on the benefits of constructing utilities underground. Underground electrical and telephone cables.
- Reports Surface Of Possible Federal Long-Haul Project. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Feb2004, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on plans to launch federal projects for the underground construction business in the United States. Indications that the government is planning to build a secure fiber network for homeland security; Information on possible projects from a government Web site.
- THE END RESULT. // TK Business;Spring2014, p30
The article focuses on the downtown redevelopment project in Topeka, Kansas, which includes the replacement of underground utilities, the installation of conduit for high-speed fiber, and the construction of pocket parks.
- FLORIDA ROADS TO BE FIBER RICH. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;09/11/2000, Vol. 245 Issue 10, p20
Focuses on the role of the Florida Department of Transportation in the construction of a fiber-optic network along state highways. Reasons for the construction of the network; Disinterest of construction firms on the project; Details on the awarding of the construction job to Florida Fiber...
- Geocorp, Inc. // Underground Construction;Feb98, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p68
Reports on Geocorp Inc.'s distribution of underground construction equipment.
- Washington watch. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Dec99, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p12
Presents information on several government policy about the underground construction industry in the United States (US). Update on the Phase II stormwater program rules of the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); Details on the rule of the US Department of Transportation regarding corrosion...