First fatality for Boston artery
- With art directors like this, who needs copywriters? // Adweek Western Edition;6/20/94, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p19
Reports on Bartle, Bogle, Hegarty Creative Director John Hegarty's address during the `Adweek' magazine's Creative Seminar. Audience's perception of Hegarty's address.
- Life in the slow lane. Leblang, Judah // Bay Windows;5/9/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores author's experience of losing his loved ones and relatives to death.
- Oak Hill Worker Found Dead. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);5/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that a 38-year-old American male was spotted dead in his work vehicle in Rusk County, Texas.
- Obituaries. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/02/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7065, p1141
Presents an obituary for Alexander Tulloch McQueen, a former lecturer in anatomy in Dundee University, Scotland.
- In memoriam: Karl Popper. Doherty, Brian // Reason;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p7
Presents an obituary for Austrian philosopher of science Karl Popper.
- Karl Popper (1902-1994). Bondi, Hermann // Nature;10/6/1994, Vol. 371 Issue 6497, p478
Presents an obituary of Sir Karl Popper, British philosopher, scientist and writer, who died in September 17, 1994. Popper's academic accomplishments; Contributions to the philosophy of science.
- LIFE AFTER DEB. Webber, Deb // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/20/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 41, p118
The article provides an answer to a question concerning the condition of her dead loved one.
- PRIVATE VIEW CREATIVE. // Campaign (UK);9/3/2010, Issue 35, p28
The article focuses on the different perceptions of the art directors Dave Trott and Sir John Hegarty on the styles and strategies used in the advertising campaign used by Puma and French Connection in Great Britain.
- Successful Ads 101. Dill, Mallorre // Adweek Western Edition;11/01/99, Vol. 49 Issue 44, p32
Details the lecture given by John Hegarty of Bartle Bogle Hegarty for the Advertising Women of New York about advertising. Criticisms given by Hegarty; Other topics discussed in the lecture; Comment from attendee Rafael Soberal of Ogilvy & Mather.