FERC starts scoping hearings on Independence Pipeline
- FERC starts scoping hearings on Independence Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May98, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p8
Announces the start of scoping hearings on Independence Pipeline by the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
- NAESB Forwards Credit Standards to FERC. // American Gas;Aug/Sep2003, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the standards for creditworthiness of interstate pipeline customers by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. Approval of the standards by the Wholesale Natural Gas Quadrant; Assessment of the policy decisions.
- Notice of Petition for Declaratory Order; Kinder Morgan Cochin LLC. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;8/21/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 162, p50493
The article focuses on a notice issued by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission regarding petition filed by the Kinder Morgan Cochin requesting a declaratory order for approval of the rate structure and tariff terms and conditions for reversal and expansion of pipeline of Cochin, India.
- More than 50 projects approved by FERC in fiscal year 1992. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep93, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p6
Reveals that approximately 50 pipeline projects received Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) certificates in fiscal year 1992. Value of the projects; Total capacity of the pipelines; Authorization of other activities; Profits of FERC; FERC Order 636.
- FERC asserts jurisdiction over Mojave. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar94, Vol. 221 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC) unanimous vote to assert exclusive jurisdiction over Mojave Pipeline Co.'s proposed expansion into areas served by Pacific Gas and Electric Co. and Southern California gas Company. Need for the commission to issue a preliminary...
- New hubs established from east to west. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr94, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the establishment of pipeline trading hubs from the East Coast to the Rockies regions in the United States. Implication of the requirement set by the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; Consolidation of the gas distribution facilities of Texaco; Marketing services offered by CNG...
- FERC revises Order 497 reporting. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep94, Vol. 221 Issue 9, p12
Reports that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has revised and trimmed Order 497 regulations encompassing pipelines and their marketing affiliates. Assurance on non-leakage of information nor issuance of discounts; Revision of 19 reporting requirements; Maintenance log for dates and...
- Crossroads pipeline will access eastern markets. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul95, Vol. 222 Issue 7, p1
Reports that Crossroads Pipeline Co. is projected to achieve access to eastern markets in August 1995. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC) issuance of certificate for operation as interstate pipeline; Company's response to FERC to change status from intrastate to interstate;...
- FERC issues policy on cost recovery. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep95, Vol. 222 Issue 9, p8
Reports that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has issued its policy on cost recovery for new gas pipeline facilities in June 1995. Highlights of the policy.