THE TRADING FLOOR
- News: Companies...associations...people...government...trends. // Supply House Times;Sep2001, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p8
Reports business developments on in the United States as of September 2001. Relocation of Lochinvar Corp. headquarters; Selection of Linda Mast as the president of Gorton Heating Corp.; Commitment of Hirsch Pipe & Supply to help Roto-Rooter acquire training aids.
- Border war timeline. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;2/24/97, Vol. 36 Issue 8, pS9
Presents developments related to business enterprises in Westchester County, New York and Fairfield County, Connecticut. Relocations; Construction of headquarters.
- California Ranks in Top 10 of Anti-Business States. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;8/27/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p7
Reports business developments in the United States as of August 2001. Result of the sixth annual Small Business Survival Index; Relocation of Chula Vista store of Tweeter, a popular consumer electronics retailer; Contract awarded to Geocon Consultants.
- Effects of technology on the relocation industry. Patitucci, Frank // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/13/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p30
Discusses the effects of technology on the relocation industry in the U.S. Assessment on the impact of the technology; Popular choice for communications among several participants in the relocation business; Implication for the direct involvement of the employees with the corporate employer.
- Why relocate here? Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;03/05/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the business relocation in Westchester County and Fairfield County in the United States. Reasons for relocating in the counties; List of companies relocating in the counties; Implication of business relocation for the economy.
- New offices. // Business Insurance;5/12/97, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p18
Provides information on a number of businesses in the United States that have opened or relocated offices. Relocation of the Miami office of Maxson Young Associates Incorporated; Opening of a Seattle office by Sherwood Insurance Services; Relocation plans of Insurance Marketing Associates;...
- Facility updates. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Oct2002, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p74
Reports developments related to business in the U.S. as of October 2002. Relocation of Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LP; Accreditation of Clariant Masterbatches by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation; Opening of a manufacturing and retail filing facility by Marietta Corp.
- Migrating Across the Land. Mason, Julie Cohen // Management Review;Jul91, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p28
Focuses on business relocation trends in the United States. Reasons of companies for relocating their businesses from one region to another; Development of relocation plans; Experiences of relocating companies; Steps in business relocation.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // BusinessWest;Oct2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p80
Presents updates on issues related to business in Massachusetts and Connecticut, as of October 2001. Purchase of a building in Holyoke, Massachusetts by Peoples Bank; Relocation of the employees of OppenheimerFunds to temporary offices in New Jersey and Hartford because of the September 11,...