State Entitlement Puts Reliable Cushion Under Jacksonville Sale
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31737, p31
Presents a chart depicting the total bond issues of various investors in the U.S.
- Placement Ratio. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents information on the placement ratio representing the dollar volume of competitive issues place with permanent investors in the U.S. for the year 2001. Tabular representation of data for the period from December 2001 to June 2001.
- June 1 Redemption Date Sparks Interest in New-Issue Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/28/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31395, p37
Reports the general obligations bond offering during the redemption day in New York. Prices of bonds offered by Salomon Smith Barney Inc.; Impact of inflation on retail and institutional investors; Value of bond certificates issued by MBIA Insurance Corp.
- N.Y.C. to Sell $1B to Retire Sept. 11 Debt. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/24/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31477, p1
Reports the plan of government officials to sell the bonds of Transitional Finance Authority in New York City. Importance of the plan on the finance recovery cost; Target investors of the bonds; Need of negotiation on the price.
- Want Returns? High Yield Corporates are the Place to Be. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p10
Provides information on money made by investors in high yield bonds.
- Investors Warned to Take Action on Own. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p2
Focuses on the lawsuit charges with reference to the Franklin High Yield Tax-Free Income Fund by California based investors Northwest Minnesota Multi-County Housing and Redevelopment authority on four Minnesota cities for failing to fulfil the commitment to subsidize the Summerfields II project....
- Greece: Bond Investors Still Unconvinced By 'Bailout.'. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/23/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p14
The article reports that bond investors remain wary of purchasing Greek bonds as of August 2010.
- Fill'er up with premium. Brennan, William G. // Financial World;8/12/96, Vol. 165 Issue 11, p92
Offers advice for investors on buying individual bonds. Two basic choices to consider in buying individual bonds; Issues to consider in buying a bond at a premium; Tax rules concerning the purchase of bonds at a premium.
- OC's Money Managers Say Clients Want Bonds. Vyas, Rajiv // Orange County Business Journal;9/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p7
Focuses on the securities market in Orange County, California, as of September 16, 2002. Increase in investors' interest in bonds; Decline in investors' interest in the stock market.
- DOLMEN LAUNCHES NEW TRACKER BONDS. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2001, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p54
Reports the launching of the Dolmen Secure Growth (DSG) Bonds from Dolmen Butler Briscoe in Ireland. Guarantees provided by DSG Bonds; Opportunity for investors to join in the inherent value of blue chip companies.