Alliance Pipeline receives endorsement
- Alliance Pipeline construction delayed. // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the postponement of the construction on the Alliance Pipeline due to sluggish Canadian approval process. Impact of the delay on Alliance's construction plans, schedules and estimated costs.
- Alliance schedule slips. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr98, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the delay of construction of pipeline system from western Canada to Chicago, Illinois by Alliance Pipeline LP. Reason for the delay; Cost and length of the project; Alliance's planned moves after regulatory approvals for the project.
- The revolt of the gas producers. Koch, George // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/14/96, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p13
Reports that a consortium of major Alberta, Canada gas producers selected Dennis Cornelson to head the Alliance Pipeline. The hope that the Alliance will solve the problem of rock-bottom prices caused by too much gas competing for too little pipeline space; Remarks from Cornelson regarding the...
- Alliance Pumps $550M 144A. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;02/26/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p3
Focuses on the Rule 144A offering to be priced by Alliance Pipelines company. Expected tranches of the offering; Rate of the deal; Goal of the company.
- Alliance pipeline update. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr99, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p8
Presents an update on Alliance Pipeline's project to build a pipeline system in northeastern British Columbia and northwestern Alberta. Increase in the project's cost; Construction schedule; Number of natural gas shippers that have signed on to the project.
- Alliance Pipeline holds open season. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec96, Vol. 223 Issue 12, p10
Reports that Alliance Pipeline Ltd. Partnership plans to construct a natural gas transmission system in Canada. Route of the proposed pipeline; Capacity of the pipeline.
- Alliance Commissioning Enters Final Phase. Tubb, Maretta // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2000, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p40
Focuses on the progress of Alliance Pipeline LP's gas pipeline project in the United States and Canada. Details of the full-scale commissioning undertaken by the company; Description of the preparatory stages for the project; Construction challenges faced by the company.
- Alliance Pipeline receives a boost. // Underground Construction;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p10
Reports that the Alliance Pipeline project has received a draft Comprehensive Study Report from the National Energy Board. Importance of CSR in regulatory and environmental approval process; Hauling contracts signed.
- ENBRIDGE TO INCREASE OWNERSHIP OF ALLIANCE PIPELINE. // Worldwide Energy;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p8
Reports the agreement between Enbridge Inc. and Williams Cos. Inc. increasing Enbridge's ownership in both the Canadian and U.S. segments of the Alliance Pipeline.