Bloomberg, New York City Council Move Closer to Budget Agreement
- PHILIPPINES: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p4
The article summarizes the political, economic, and business environment in the Philippines including the approved 1.82 trillion pesos national budget for 2012, Manila to ramp up spending until end of 2011, and the Metropolitan Waterworks to get one billion dolars from private sector firms.
- California budget needs more attention. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/6/2002, Issue 322978, p32
Editorial. Comments on the state budget for the 2002-2003 fiscal year in California. Decline of state revenue generation; Restructuring of the government spending procedures; Quality of service to California taxpayers.
- Appropriators miss deadline, hope to OK budget by Halloween. Alarkon, Walter // Hill;10/2/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 112, p7
The article focuses on the speculations of appropriators regarding the passing of a federal budget by the end of October 2009 which was missed in the beginning of fiscal year 2009.
- California Budget Still a Grind, But Arguments Come Into Focus. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/23/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33338, p28
The article reports on the new fiscal 2010 budget structure proposed in California which is aimed to realign the roles of state and local governments regarding the state budget and out-year deficits.
- Budget draft almost matches revenues. WALKER, JAMES // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);4/24/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 17, p1A
The article reports on the budget drafts in Burnet County, Texas for the Fiscal Year 2014.
- Still in the Black. // Time;4/19/1954, Vol. 63 Issue 16, p40
The article reports on the 10-million-dollar budget surplus of Canada in 1954-1955 for the eight consecutive fiscal year.
- Illinois Lawmakers Finish Budget; Some School Cuts Restored. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p3
Reports on the completion of the state's fiscal 2003 budget in Chicago, Illinois. Restoration of funds to education programs; Rejection of a federal corporate tax break; Inclusion of an authorization for the state to borrow money using short-term cash flow notes. INSET: Gordon Mason.
- County Budget Primer. // Malakoff News (TX);8/ 3/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 28, p12
The article presents information on the declaration of new budget for the fiscal year 2013 in Texas.
- MA: State Budget Negotiations Underway. // GPP eNews;6/6/2014, p2
The article reports on the discussions on Massachusetts' budget for fiscal year (FY) 2015 after the State Senate and House submitted their proposals which include a House budget amendment on residential buildings and a Senate budget amendment for the expansion of the Bottle Bill.