California Wins MIG-1 On Raw Deal
- Jacksonville Power Agency Tops Less-Than-Large Week. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31437, p34
Reports the deals on the rated state bonds in the U.S. Action of the Maryland state to bring general obligation bonds to the competitive market; Use of proceeds for a variety of projects; Ratings for New Jersey by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- European structured finance still stable, says Moody's. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p23
Reports on the stability of the ratings of structured finance deals in Europe. Comparison between asset-backed securities (ABS) of Europe and the U.S.; Stability of the ABS market; Assertion of Moody's Investors Services on the ratings.
- New CMBS Format Gets More Scrutiny. // National Mortgage News;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p25
Reports that rating agencies Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings have expressed concern on the quality of large loans in so-called fusion deals in the U.S. Combination of the large mortgage loans into commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) conduit deals; Increased rating...
- EETC scores Moody's top rating. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 27, p8
Presents the improvements on the equipment trust certificates deal (EETC) from the Northwest Airlines in Europe. Rating provided by the Moody's Investors Service on the company; Difference between EETC and aircraft lease deals; Security given to the EETC.
- Moody's promotes five of its analysts. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p36
Names five public finance analysts promoted by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in August 1997 to the position of vice president-senior credit officer.
- Moody's Lowers Florida Agency Outlook, Citing Housing Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p40
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors service changed its rating on Florida based nonprofit organization Capital Project Finance Authority. Reason for the change in outlook; Contents of disclosure notice of Public Finance Associates Inc.; Effect of the notice on U.S. market conditions.
- Moody's Investors Service. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Moody's Investor Service changed the debt rating of Airbus Industrie from Aa3 to A1. What the move reflects; Impact of the change.
- Moody's adapts to change, maintains its competitive edge. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p32
Discusses changes at the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service resulting from its restructuring. Streamlining of the agency's analysis of the financial guaranty companies; Improvement in communication between the corporate and municipal finance professionals within the combined group;...
- Moody's looks at human service providers. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p42
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of not-for-profit human service providers. Impact of privatization; Expectation on the not-for-profit human service industry; Consideration of the state's funding mechanisms and provider's creditworthiness in determining a rating; Four providers...