In-service date for Independence Pipeline pushed back
- In-service date for Independence pushed back. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May98, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Independence Pipeline Co. plans to delay its proposed in-service date for the Independence Pipeline in Ohio and Pennsylvania from November 1999 by one year.
- Independence sponsors seek revisions. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb98, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p14
Reports on Independence Pipeline Co.'s filing of an amendment seeking US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization for negotiated rate tariff provisions and proposals to incorporate changes to a planned gas pipeline in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Results of a reexamination of the...
- Independence Pipeline signs agreement. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug99, Vol. 226 Issue 8, p10
Reports that representatives of Independence Pipeline Co. and the Ohio Power Siting Board have voluntarily agreed to a set of standards designed to help ensure that the company's proposed gas pipeline in Ohio is built and operated in a manner that protects the environment and the region's...
- FERC Activities Affect Prices in Northeast. // Energy User News;Sep2000, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p6
Reports that the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has approved certificates to Independence Pipeline Co. and ANR Pipeline Co. for their natural gas pipeline projects as of September 2000. Views of James J. Hoecker, chairman of FERC on the need for more secure natural gas supply...
- Projects Get FERC Certificates. // American Gas;Sep2000, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the certificates issued by the United States Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for two pipeline projects to serve the Northeast. Details on the natural gas to be transported by Independence Pipeline Co. from Ohio; Expansion coverage of ANR Pipeline Company's SupplyLink Project;...
- Gas bonanza for northeast US. // International Power Generation;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p9
Reports that the United States Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has approved the natural gas pipeline projects of Independence Pipeline Co. and ANR Pipeline Co. in the northeastern U.S. as of July 2000. Agency's basis for approving the projects.