TQM/PNGTS extension approved
- TQM-PNGTS extension approved. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May98, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p10
Reports that the Canadian National Energy Board has approved an application by Trans Quebec & Maritimes Pipeline Inc. to build and operate new natural gas pipeline facilities that will connect the Portland Natural Gas Transmission System (PNGTS) with the Canadian pipeline grid.
- $1 billion plan to link Sable Island Gas with existing pipeline infrastructure. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr97, Vol. 224 Issue 4, p4
Reports on Trans Quebec & Maritimes' filing of a preliminary submission with the Canadian National Energy Board for proposed pipeline expansion in Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to link Sable Island natural gas reserves with the existing Canadian natural gas pipeline infrastructure. ...
- Consortium seeks approval for new line linking U.S., Canada gas systems. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr96, Vol. 223 Issue 4, p13
Reports that the Portland Natural Gas Transmission System, sponsored by an international consortium of energy companies, has filed an application with the Federal Regulatory Energy Commission to construct a $251 million pipeline linking Canada's gas system with the United States. Significance...
- Natural gas pipeline plans moving forward. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/11/96, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the progress of the natural gas pipeline project called Maritimes and Northeast Pipeline that will run from Canada through New Hampshire. Areas covered by the pipeline project; Proposal of a rival pipeline by the Portland Natural Gas Transmission System; Rerouting of the Portland...
- Portland Natural Gas project approved. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec97, Vol. 224 Issue 12, p12
Announces the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC) approval of Portland Natural Gas Transmission System's proposal to construct mainline and lateral gas facilities to serve northeastern markets in the United States. Types of facilities proposed by the company; Commitment of seven...
- Open season a success for PNGTS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May98, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the interest of prospective shippers in the proposed 292-mile pipeline system in New England by Portland Natural Gas Transmission System (PNGTS).
- Portland Gas Transmission System To Transport Gas for EMI. // American Gas;Apr98, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the agreement between Portland Natural Gas Transmission System and Energy Management Inc. to transport 46,500 million British thermal units of gas per day beginning in mid-2000. Transport capacity to supply a combined-cycle electric generation facility to be located at Rumford, Maine.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/09/98, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p7
Reports on developments concerning business in New Hampshire as of October 22, 1998. Includes Unitil Corp.'s sale of its wholesale contracts to buy electric power for customers of its New Hampshire subsidiaries; Portland Natural Gas Transmission System's gas line construction project in...
- Portland Natural Gas file FERC application. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the Portland Natural Gas Transmission System's announcement that it has filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for a certificate of public convenience and necessity under Section 7 of the Natural Gas Act. Request for a preliminary investigation on non-environmental issues.