Harris County, Tex., $235M Deal Reliant on Double-Barrel Pledge
- Fla. Developer May Abandon Plans to Obtain Bond Financing for Expo Project. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p6
Reports on a motion to dismiss a request to validate 120 million dollars of capital improvement revenue bonds for the Osceola Trace Community Development District to fund the construction of World Expo Park. Private financing for the project; structure of the proposed bonds.
- Toledo Port Set to Deal for Parking System Takeover. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/2/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33609, p3
The article reports on the plan of Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority to finance a takeover of a parking system in Toledo, Chicago by issuing 14.4 million dollars of bonds after gaining a final approval from the City Council in October 2011.
- Polling for Parks. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p35
Reports that Tacoma, Washington residents will participate in a survey of their views on a bond issue for park infrastructure. Amount of bonds; Number of resident who were surveyed for the issue.
- DeKalb County Voters OK $125 Million in GOs for Parks. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;03/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31102, p5
Reports the approval of a general obligation bond referendum by voters to buy and preserve parklands in DeKalb County, Georgia. Renovation of parks; Period for the competitive sale of the bonds; Security of the bonds through a special district tax; Information on ballots of special purpose...
- Zoo Parking. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p35
Reports on the approval for selling revenue bonds by the Seattle City Council to expand the city's zoo's parking garage. Way by which debts will be paid.
- 'R' is for repair of City Hall garage. // Wentzville Journal;1/30/2013, Vol. 51 Issue 5, pA8
The author contends that officials of St. Charles County, Missouri, have made a logical choice in asking voters a second time for authorization of bonds to repair the City Hall parking garage.
- Massachusetts agency looks at unique garage financing. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30660, p1
Reports on the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's approach in using bonds to finance a parking garage project in the state. Details of the construction project; Differences from the authority's previous bond deals; Bond ratings.
- Spokane PDA Controversy Could Harm City's Credit Rating. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;08/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30956, p3
Reports on the controversy surrounding the Spokane Parking Public Development Authority. Proposal to dissolve the authority; Plans to issue parking garage bonds.
- Chicago Parks Issue to Be Backed by Harbor Revenues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31003, p30
Reports on the bonds that will be issued by the Chicago Park District. Structure of the bonds; Repayment plans.