SEC Names Acting Head in Philadelphia
- SEC Names Acting Administrator for Philly. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2005, Vol. 854 Issue 32239, p47
Reports on the appointment of Joy Gaines Thompson as acting district administrator of the district office of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Team of the Month. // Volleyball (10584668);Feb2007, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p12
This article features the Calgary Academy girls volleyball team. The team won the National Association of Christian Athletes national championship. The team also won the 2004 title. Members of the team include assistant coaches Tawnie Osborne and Cara Ward, Jaclyn Zellonis, Joy Thompson, and...
- Slow burn for London gas. Cockcroft, Lucia // Motor Transport;5/6/2004, p9
Reports on the topics discussed during the Natural Gas Vehicles for London seminar in England. Collaboration between Westminster City Council, CH Jones and Iveco in locating natural gas refueling sites, according to city council's environmental policy manager Joy Thompson; Reason for the poor...
- Editor's notebook. Clark, Timothy B. // Government Executive;Nov97, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p3
Comments on the information about government managers offered by the periodical `Government Executive.' Launching of such information through seminars; Identification of job pressures affecting government managers; Discussion of changes representing key management challenges for government...
- Government Structure. // Liberia Country Review;2009, p36
The article offers information on the government structure of Liberia including its type as well as the officials of the executive, legislative and judicial branch.
- Principal Government Officials. // Egypt Country Review;2012, p88
The article lists the principal government officials of Egypt as of 2011 including Egyptian President Muhammad Hussein Tantawi, Deputy Prime Minister Yehia El-Gamal, and Prime Minister Kamal Ganzouri.
- New state managers take the reins. // Architecture Australia;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p88
Looks at various positions taken up in both the Victorian and South Australia Chapters by new state managers. Names and positions of persons; Sue Averay's position; Professional background of Averay; Comments from Averay.
- A Decade's Difference. SHOOP, TOM // Government Executive;Sep2011, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on changes in the U.S. federal government operations and another on government executive.
- Michigan Municipal Expert Takes Aim at Troubled Hamtramck. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p28
No abstract available.