Illinois Gaming Board, Emerald Casino Trade Nasty Charges in Relocation Case
- P&G Moves Beauty Headquarters to Asia. // Beauty Packaging;Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the relocation of Procter & Gamble Co.'s personal care and beauty management team to Singapore.
- Threat to jobs as Gillette relocates to Geneva. // Marketing Week;3/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the relocation of the entire central European marketing team of Gillette out of Great Britain to Geneva, Switzerland. Reason behind the move; Executive leading the European Gillette team; Elements of Gillette's European business included in the move.
- New casino opens strong in Florence. Hartford, Jamie // Oregon Business Magazine;Jan2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that Three Rivers Casino and Hotel has relocated from the pop-up tent to its new $60 million facility in Florence, Oregon. The casino, which features slots, table games, an entertainment center and five restaurants, opened its doors during one of the worst storms in recent...
- Park Place lands Internet heavyweight. Rademacher, Kevin // Las Vegas Business Press;1/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p9
Reports business developments in Nevada as of March 2002. Appointment of Frank Han for the position of senior vice president for electronic commerce at Park Place Entertainment Corp.; Program of the American Gaming Summit; Business relocation of Markman Gallery to the Rio Suite Hotel and Casino.
- The numbers are rising but the growth rate is slowing. Mihailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press;7/26/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p15
Assesses the performance of the gaming industry in Nevada. Increase in visitors; Total revenues; Services offered by the Nevada Development Authority to companies relocating in the country; Features of companies relocating in Nevada; Success of the state's marketing campaign.
- Strip Tease. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/24/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p3
Presents news briefs on issues and events related to businesses in Las Vegas, Nevada as of April 2006. Relocation plans of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce; Report on the reinvestment plan of Tamares Group's Gold Spike Hotel & Casino.
- Batteries included. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/11/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that Procter & Gamble Co.'s Duracell battery brand headquarter in Bethel, Connecticut will not move to other area despite the tightening of the space. Duracell spokesman Kurt Iverson states that they will not move out as the company owns the building and also due to...
- State tax collections up 4.7%. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;6/21/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p2
The Senate Fiscal Agency said May tax collections were up 4.7 percent from a year ago. It was the fourth consecutive month that collections exceeded year-ago levels, the agency said. Revenue from major taxes reached $1.2 billion in May 2004. Collections from income, use, real-estate-transfer,...
- Procter verkauft Wella-Standort. Chwallek, Andreas // Lebensmittel Zeitung;1/11/2013, Issue 2, p12
The article announces that Procter & Gamble sold the companyÂ´s headquarter in Darmstadt, Germany and relocated its business, which include the German company Wella, to Frankfurt, Germany.